GTA-Libertycitystories.com RIPS!

Adriaan

It has come under my attention that http://www.gta-libertycitystories.com rips my news at http://www.gta-psp.net . At the moment I cant view that site cause they have banned my IP. Interestingly someone told me that they also posted the same images that I got in a email recently. Them claiming now that they got the email first.

When I asked the admin "Kuwong" what is going on he only said that he only steal news from other websites so that they will get "more visitors". And that if he would have linked to me then I would have "stolen all the hits".

What a loser :thumbsdown:

ipbanned5rv.jpg

I dont steal it to get traffic, i said you faked it to get traffic. quite low, faking screens just to get your site some members. <_< who here agrees that faking gta lcs screens is a bad idea? i know i get pissed when people fake screens, so im sure you lot are. but anyway your choice, im not bothered if this guy thinks that faking screens is a good idea and a way to get members. its his descision. the idiotic fool. Yeah I didnt link to you cause then you will get all the visitors.

You get pissed off at fake screen!? I think they're great it provides an exciting talking point and enhances discussion about the game, so it doesn't matter who made them or why they made them.

Kuwong, you sir, are a dickhead.

Besides your site won't ever take off anyway. It contains all the information that the best gta psp sites gtapsp.com and gta-psp.net already have. Except yours is complete with hundreds of grammatical and spelling errors. And your domain has no value it's so long and has a hyphen in it.

you are an immature naive person who is very unimaginative and dumb as you cant think of a better way of insulting me rather than using a word like dickhead which is very overused and meaningless

Edited by kuwong

Nice try blaming it on some random person, adriaan you made them, you told me on msn. you know about the skin, you used it, dont blame it on any random person, i have the convo for anyone wanting it. hes a liar, he made them, not some other user.

heres the part of the convo. enjoy.

"ok well I gues thats how you work then

12/07/2005 16:39:16 Adriaan: I will contact Psy

12/07/2005 16:39:20 Kuwong: xD

12/07/2005 16:39:32 Kuwong : he cant do shit, its not his site

12/07/2005 16:39:46 Adriaan: I know

12/07/2005 16:40:04 Kuwong : so why contact him?

12/07/2005 16:40:11 Kuwong: to moan to him? xD

12/07/2005 16:40:49 Kuwong: pwned

12/07/2005 16:41:05 Adriaan: no I aint

12/07/2005 16:41:09 Adriaan: you know I made them :D

12/07/2005 16:41:24 Adriaan: no one will believe its real lol

12/07/2005 16:41:30 Kuwong: thought so

12/07/2005 16:42:14 Kuwong: so you did it to get advertisiment? real frolicking low <_<

12/07/2005 16:42:23 Adriaan: ha! you are

12/07/2005 16:42:30 Adriaan: you claim you got the email

12/07/2005 16:42:33 Adriaan: thats even more low

12/07/2005 16:42:40 Adriaan: what if it was send by someone?

12/07/2005 16:42:48 Adriaan: you still say that you got the email

12/07/2005 16:43:23 Kuwong: so?

12/07/2005 16:43:30 Kuwong: you faked it to get hits, thats frolicking low"

Edited by kuwong

erm.... ok last time I checked it was more like this:

12/07/2005 16:39:16 Adriaan: I will contact Psy

12/07/2005 16:39:20 Kuwong: xD

12/07/2005 16:39:32 Kuwong : he cant do shit, its not his site

12/07/2005 16:39:46 Adriaan: I know

12/07/2005 16:40:04 Kuwong : so why contact him?

12/07/2005 16:40:11 Kuwong: to moan to him? xD

12/07/2005 16:40:49 Kuwong: pwned

12/07/2005 16:41:05 Adriaan: no I aint

12/07/2005 16:41:09 Adriaan: you know I made them  :D

12/07/2005 16:41:24 Adriaan: no one will believe its real lol

12/07/2005 16:41:30 Kuwong: thought so

12/07/2005 16:42:14 Kuwong: so you did it to get advertisiment? real frolicking low  <_<

12/07/2005 16:42:30 Adriaan: you claim you got the email

12/07/2005 16:42:33 Adriaan: why did you do that and dont link to me?

12/07/2005 16:42:48 Adriaan: you still say that you got the email

12/07/2005 16:43:23 Kuwong: so?

12/07/2005 16:43:30 Kuwong: you faked it to get hits, thats frolicking low"

12/07/2005 16:42:30 Adriaan: I didnt fake it, it was send by email!

The rest is bullshit. Also dont call Chris a "immature naive person". You are the one who says all the childish comments like when I told you I was from South Africa you started making comments like "you are a black" and "me and Deko should send you some food and clothes". Your way out of line! I cant believe Psy said that GTA-Libertycitystories.com will bring the same news like GTA-Sanandreas.com brought for SA.

i think this proves it, direct from my msn message history. so stop liying, you made them. admit it. ffs. I didnt edit anything, i didnt make any of it up, the name on the left, means they sent the message, dont beleive me? check convo history with one of your contacts. this proves it, not only did your site owner make up this rubbish, but he then lied about making them, and blamed it on some random person. also those xconvos were from months ago when you kept bad mouthing our site every few minutees of the day.

untitled8aa.th.png

well basicly they rip news. Take the image below for example, thanks to the wonderful word of proxies I can now view that site. First my friend Josh from Australia got OPS2 Australia and submitted me this news. After I posted it, one of their admins posted my same article and also linked back to me as the source, but then Kuwong came and removed my link. As you can see below, the article is still the same. You can even ask the person who posted that on www.gta-libertycitystories.com as he will tell you that he got that info from me.

ripnews0bc.jpg

You see Kuwong, even if I did make that fake image(which I didnt) you are still news rippers. Also you once just copied the same news article from Kodo's post on GTAgaming, not giving them any credit. After I told you its stupid to just copy+paste, then you decided to post a link back to gtagaming after all.

Its the internet ffs, there was no copyright laws on your written work, you cant sue me, and how is advertising illegal? people do it all the time. im still here, not banned from the net. with the gta gaming link, i didnt post it and the credit was there from the begining. so just stop it. you make fake images, my screen has proven that. i rip news, thats me. like i give a gently caress when im in jail then il care. which i wont be, whos heard of being sued for coping non-copyrighted work?

WOW A HEXAGILLIAR POST!!!!!!!

Anyways those are real images, very easy to edit on msn, ummmm, u made many posts about fake screens which are not due to the new mags that are out so, therefore, I guess also majority wins, so Kuwong, YOUR A LIAR!

And why would you go beserk just link to his site for god sakes!

oh and i use internet expoler :)

oh sky, why did you warn me, me and Spaz dealt with the situation he just let it go...nuthing against u though

ok now im confused of what the hell is going on OK!

JUST LINK TO HIS SITE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! :pissedred:

oh and did anyone like my control ideas for gta lcs and other ideas>

thanks adriaan

THOSE ARE REAL IMAGES! GIVE HIM THE GOD DAMN CREDIT FOR FLIP SAKES LIKE OH MY WORD JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:

oh and is someone going to POST TODAY OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Goes Crazy* :pissedred::bashhead:

Edited by johnnythegamer

Ok this is final. Kuwong, JUST FRIGGING LINK THE GOD DAMN SITE!!!!!!!!! OK EVEN IF IT WAS A FAKE GOD DAMN SCREEN, HE STILL MADE IT THEN, AND WE HAVE A WHOLE frolicking FORUM AS WITNESSES OK! SO JUST DO IT. Now, how much nicer do you want me to GOD DAMN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :bashhead:

OH! HE CANT SUE ME, FOR I AM A GREAT ASSWHOLE! AND SURE YOU'LL CARE IF YOU GO TO JAIL! YEAH, FOR NOT GIVING A MAN CREDIT, JUST FLIPPIN DO IT! IT AINT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissedred:

Ok, I think he went to go post credit now :)! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I feel so much better now.

oh adriaan, not news i meant on the forum kind of thing...

Sorry Pyroxide for using caps it just was ummmm, uhhh, neccesary for this unneccisary situation, heh...

Edited by johnnythegamer