how to make server my won

acegamu

Yeah, not WON, but OWN. Watch your typing, but why may we ask? See it helps to know your need and intent. If it's for illegal practice, we don't condone such discussions, so you know here, in advance.

Servers and clients are all that Networked computers are in the broad sense. You can buy custom hardware but like setting up a hardware firewall, you can use an out modded computer terminal as well, to do the deed.

Yeah, not WON, but OWN. Watch your typing, but why may we ask? See it helps to know your need and intent. If it's for illegal practice, we don't condone such discussions, so you know here, in advance.

Servers and clients are all that Networked computers are in the broad sense. You can buy custom hardware but like setting up a hardware firewall, you can use an out modded computer terminal as well, to do the deed.

i make gta vice city multiplayer server my own :D

http://www.vicecitymultiplayer.com/?a=download

I haven't dabbled in that aspect of earlier GTAs for PC, like San An MP, but I do hear people say it can be pretty 'dead', or had been. The problem with the ever onward procession of products from whomever. Whether it's Windows XP, your laptop, PC, Windows XP, or a game, after a time, the support dwindles. In some cases only diehard fans remain

Anyway, IIRC, the initial Network gear came for Sony PS2 and PSN was initially born from that, and the idea for an MP GTA even spread to original creator David Jones' All Points Bulletin, however, that failed to grab people's attention like Real Time Worlds CrackDown, I feel like the successor to that massively appreciated title just lost the footing based on going off in some deviated direction that failed to spark people's interest as the developer intended. It's in my mind, just taking a great idea and moving it in the wrong direction and then we're left in a bit of a limbo situation...

Follow the sad tale of RealTime Worlds here. David Jones is the originator of GTA, and his ideas to take GTA in a future direction outside of Rockstar's, it should have worked nearly as well. I even hope that they can regain some of that fame, since no one is in real competition with Grand Theft Auto and Rockstar Games

http://kotaku.com/tag/realtime-worlds

Edited by BlackListedB