side characters

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:coolthumbup:

hmmmm....... phil the one armed bandit from gta3 wud be cool. although u cudnt shoot double weapons...... wait i just thought about sumthin. phil the one armed bandit was in vice city. i just realized that! phil casidy got his arm blown off with tommy wen he was drunk in vice city. and he always loved the military. so 20 years later he joined the liberty city military! u think thats wut happend?

man. looking at Toni Cipriani in gtaIII and comparing to lcs, he lost alot of weight.

:huh: Yeah Maybe That Can Pass To phill But I Think That Is Not A Good Idea ''Cause How The Hell You Gonna Shot A Weapon With Only 1 One Arm?.... :erm: How You Gonna Drive A Car? That Only Can Happen If Rockstar Opted To Put The Game 5 Years Before Vice City :D:bleh:

hmmmm....... phil the one armed bandit from gta3 wud be cool. although u cudnt shoot double weapons...... wait i just thought about sumthin. phil the one armed bandit was in vice city. i just realized that! phil casidy got his arm blown off with tommy wen he was drunk in vice city. and he always loved the military. so 20 years later he joined the liberty city military! u think thats wut happend?

man. looking at Toni Cipriani in gtaIII and comparing to lcs, he lost alot of weight.

:blink::blink: Hmmmmmmmmm You Mean That Cipriany Gain A Lot Of Weight Cause In GTA3 He Look Chubby And In LCS He Look A Litle More Thing And It Supossed That LCS Is Three Years Before GTA3....... :innocent:

ya in lcs ppl tell him he is so skinny and needs to gain weight and afterwords in gta3 he's fat srry a little mistake.

about phil, thats just an idea. i think it wud be interesting to play as a one armed person

:mellow::mellow: And Who's ppl???.... The Fat Guy That Appears In LCS?? :blink::bleh:

no! claude dates catelina through 1993 to 2002. then she dumps her. (her idea of dumping is killing. just look at the graves next to her house in san andreas. but claude survived) then claude goes through the adventure of gta3, then she kills catelina. theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, he starts dating maria. but i think he shoots maria after the end. if u listen to the ending creds, the very last part u hear maria talking horse shit like she always duz, then u hear a gunshot. then everything is quiet ;)

oh and the black guy is rather cj (no shit) or 8 ball

tilly ur sig is way too big!

can we please stay on topic!! u made me tell the like the whole friggen story!!!

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

no hes not. We shouldnt have a hood life person. GTA isnt a 'gangsta' game, or even a gang game. in gta1 there where no gangs really that you could participate in, gta2 had gangs that you could work for and i dont know about UK but i dont think it had gangs. this time it should be a guy who really isnt in any gang(like in fight club) tbut then gets wrapped up in a whole bunch of shit. so there is no controversial " I DONT LIKE MAFIA...."I DONT LIKE HOODLIFE" crap. i think thats a good idea. and oh he should get familliar with many different gangs too, so that one cant say its too much on this side or vice versa. not just work for them. and on the way down gangster (not gangsta) road he gets really moraly corrupted.

Edited by tilly

• 3 weeks later...

yes, lazlow as the main character. that would be cool actually. never thought of that. he could have a job as a disc jockey, then somehting happens (bad or sumthin) then he gets fired and goes throught the whole story to earn world wide respect and money (hope gta4 has many countries)

i didnt say it didnt, and yeah, maybe it would, maybe a few years older (dont know how old he was but he looked like about 21) how ever many years after gta4 is from gta3. and lazlow as a main character. that would be cool, meet lazlow somhow (with my story maybe) and do main missions for him.

Well if we had to pick between the other GTA games like GTA III had a sequel in LCS, VCS is like VC's sequel. Anyways I would like someone like "Big" Mitch Baker to be the main character in VCS but he'll be sorta old in 1989. Then for an "SAS" if there ever is one I think Cesar would be kick ass to play as. As for GTA IV, I would like to play as Jaun Garcia Cortez...He left VC and the states im pretty sure so you never know, If GTA IV is over in Europe or some shit he could possibly be the main character for GTA IV.