Awesome Keyboard

Spaz The Great

The Coolest Keyboard Ever!

2857644775464176.JPG

Designed by Art Lebedev Studio in Moscow, the device’s keys light up to indicate each associated function. There’s a dedicated bank of keys on the left for switching applications and modes, and the keys in the regular QWERTY bank can change to display any number of languages as well as numbers, symbols HTML codes and mathematical functions. Unfortunately, this doesn’t look like actualware quite yet as they’re still waiting on a patent.

5955386752906052.JPG

This is DEFINETLY something to keep your eyes on!

:drool: I can't believe I can use that.

It looks awesome. :dribble:

eng.jpg

English Lower-case

qua.jpg

Quake

psd.jpg

Photoshop

Holy shit that is so awesome. The game thing is unbelievable. No more having to continuisly look at the manual. And that photoshop thing is pretty tight to, this is like revolutionary.

Edited by Leprekon

How much is that sonofabitch gonna cost? Probably in the range of $300 usd but I'd buy it. That mouse looks cool but I hope that's not actual size as it looks a bit large. But then again, some guy in Norway made a 3/4 size Bender (from Futurama) doll that doubles as his computer. Man that mouse though...I just wanna eat it for some reason. And that keyboard. Open Photoshop with a button, then make a texture for San Andreas and open TXD workshop with a button, import then open IMG Tool with a button and save, then start San Andreas with a button...I hope it's out in time for Christmas.

How much is that sonofabitch gonna cost? Probably in the range of $300 usd but I'd buy it. That mouse looks cool but I hope that's not actual size as it looks a bit large. But then again, some guy in Norway made a 3/4 size Bender (from Futurama) doll that doubles as his computer. Man that mouse though...I just wanna eat it for some reason. And that keyboard. Open Photoshop with a button, then make a texture for San Andreas and open TXD workshop with a button, import then open IMG Tool with a button and save, then start San Andreas with a button...I hope it's out in time for Christmas.

One can only hope! :w00t:

This keyboard rules. It almost rules as much as this "UberBoard" which has no letters or anyhting on its keys, which helps typing noobs to stop looking at the keyboard when they type. Screw buying it if it costs more than $150. Ill just grab it and take off running....