Comparison Graphics GTA V Remastered

BlackListedB

Just looking at Rockstar Games' Landing Page;

http://www.rockstargames.com/

You can tell just studying their artwork comparison side by side, the changes can be dramatic, but can they be consistently so? Also, I was imagining this example carried over to a new revision, or carrying on from the Red Dead Revolver/Redemption franchise, as most of us hope comes to fruition. The same graphics spit and polish could do simply amazing things for RDR continuing into the future. I also am thinking my own future will hopefully include an Ultra High Definition set, as I see they can be obtained for less then $1000, though most sell nearer to 10,000! USD.

You can imagine just how good any 720 or 1080P upgrade in Hi Def gaming will look once it's effectively doubled in UHD!

Edited by BlackListedB

Just looking at RockstarGames' GTA landing page example, I can tell texture in tree trunks, added substance like foliage and more animals. the problem with GTA V's animals as it stands, there's no contest in comparison to the alive feeling of Red Dead Redemption... You feel everything around you is animated with it's own advanced AI, and it's as impressive as all Hell. Plenty of times I spent in Multiplayer, people would enter the Freeroam and wind up falling asleep, leaving their character in the game, because it had such a soothing effect at times. I loved that as well, and I look forward to the same type of game design involved with GTA and I think it's why ending RDR after two games wouldn't make any real sense when it's growing by leaps and bounds!

Plenty of times I spent in Multiplayer, people would enter the Freeroam and wind up falling asleep, leaving their character in the game, because it had such a soothing effect at times.

"Soothing effect", yeah right. :rolleyes: It's called video game addiction and when you can't realize it's time to stop playing because you're falling asleep on your feet, you need help.

Do the players really stand on their feet to play RDR or GTA online? I doubt it, seriously. RDR's active environment and it's music ARE soothing, if you really get engrossed in it's miniature reality, and that's what Rockstar are after in creating these inhabitable universes in a Game. It means they've succeeded! 

One thing that makes this easier to understand is after an intense mission of battle, or confrontation, which can be Multiplayer or Singleplayer, things can die down to near absolute quiet in seconds, this is true of my experiences, and that overwhelming quiet can envelope you easily! 

There are times when I feel it's a bit artificial, speaking of RDR more in particular, but it can also happen in GTA and other games. 

In Uncharted as soon as you've defeated your last 'bad guy' and things will change to a state of peace and quiet, you're met with a soaring musical cue in their fabulous soundtrack.

My experience, not only my opinion but people I've actually played with and conversed with online tend to agree and we noted the same things. Yes, there are people who were playing for hours on end, but that's not a new problem with online gaming in particular! haha

Edited by BlackListedB

Well, not everyone plays games the same, that's to be expected, but believe me, I know because I was in Online mode and talked with fellow players, They enjoyed the 'wildlife' aspect, and it seems a bit missing from GTA, but we hope we're seeing signs of that picking up with the new console capabilities