A GTA Christmas Story : GTA V Festive Surprise Update [4:23]

BombasticGamerFIlms

• 2 weeks later...

Between New Years and Xmas would be better, but I hope Rockstar are doing serious game development for something more like RDR where higher elevations on a game map did have snow and ice, and lakes could be frozen over with ice, then lower more spring or summer like warm areas, the hope is for an environment that isn't as separated into gaming segments as GTA V was (the opening being in a winter environment but without benefit of free-roam)

Between New Years and Xmas would be better, but I hope Rockstar are doing serious game development for something more like RDR where higher elevations on a game map did have snow and ice, and lakes could be frozen over with ice, then lower more spring or summer like warm areas, the hope is for an environment that isn't as separated into gaming segments as GTA V was (the opening being in a winter environment but without benefit of free-roam)

Yes that would be amazing. They are doing so much already though. Seasons would be great, especially with those new gen weather effects.

I think there maybe  changes to gender roles (switching still a part of new GTA mechanics, one could play as male and female in the same game, after all, as it is, in GTA 5, there's a suspension of disbelief going on where you step outside your normal main character into the head, mind, and body of another.

:Landscapes and environments are historically the first part of making any GTA game so location setting and how it's developed later play into how missions will work when the story is laid out on the created, fictional map

Edited by BlackListedB