Do you act "in-character"?

SlickVic

Of course! The game would lose it's spark if I didn't... though I only do it to a certain degree. I tend to roleplay certain scenarios, not necessarily just live out the character's life. Rather than go on a killing rampage, I imagine a whole world in which I'm a serial killer in the middle of a murders - it could involve stalking, car chases, tennis matches, a wrong look, idk lol. I listen to whatever good music is on, or what fits the atmosphere. I'm so stoked to have Self Radio on GTA V for the PC. I love adding good music to the game.

Role-playing online can be really cool. I have a few friends I play with on PS3 and PS4 for missions and heists. Always take a tactical approach. It's awesome. I hope I can find something similar on the PC.

• Like 1

Nice man. I'm the same way. I tend to take out all my rage with Trevor, he can snap when somebody says something to him, and he's always on the butt end of jokes...I've knocked out a few peds who commented on his appearance hahah. I also dropped a bomb on the Lost MC camp during the Oscar trafficking missions. :P

Honestly having GTA at my disposal growing up some of Trevor's behavior is seen in me - probably every time a vehicle hits me, I get out and shoot the driver. Anyway.

Lol good use of a bomb. I love explosives. I've had a few friends online team together with the firework rpg and spam it on people lol. So mean

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't see this was so dated a thread, but I try and do my online character as close to myself as possible, since I'd like to envision an alter-ego if you will, impose yourself into the virtual game environment, that said, however, I still do everything I would refrain from in the actual World. As for how characters behave, most of their characteristics I assume you've gleened from the plot cut-scenes, since they could have any number of modus operandi that appearance belies

Edited by BlackListedB
  • Like 1