Sign in to follow this  
MarlenesFutureDad

Rob Van Dam

Rob Van Dam used to be a respectable wrestler back in the good old days of 2002. He used to make a good number of appearances in the early-to-mid 2000s but they've relegated him to an occasional novelty show today. Everything in the WWE is about John Cena and Daniel Bryan. I remember doing the Frog Splash with RVD in WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth and I thought it looked cool.

Of course, wrestling video games were faster-paced back in the PlayStation 2 days and were for the hardcore arcade audience. Even with the slower pace of WWE 2K15, I still enjoy doing the Frog Splash with Rob Van Dam when I get a chance to.

I would like to see Rob Van Dam headline WrestleMania in this decade but it will probably never happen.

He's been phoning it in ever since he joined TNA. I don't know why. He had a nice match with Del Rio, but again, it was pretty much the same old shit.

If anything, Alberto Del Rio is the real phony of the WWE; pretending to be the descendant of royalty. Albert Del Rio had a gimmick that was for the working man just like "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes. He was "one of a kind" and did moves that very few wrestlers had the intellect or the bravado to perform.