Uncharted set for 2016

BlackListedB

Saw some of the HQ or HD demoes over the weekend for Uncharted's return to new consoles, It's looking that backward support for PS3 won't happen, but some demos appear rather lackluster, I'm thinking they could manage graphics that were somewhat watered down, shall we say.!?!?

I'd like to ask what you think of the long demos shown thus far and the rather long wait until next year for the next game? I love to see the returning cast, must say. Though I hold my breath about how long key lead characters can be reprised.

I think they hit a home run from the get go, and introducing new characters and keeping old favorites is fantastic, however the long demoes I felt were too much spoiler so I tempered my viewing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I might need to use ALL my Xmas money for the PS4, and this Uncharted might break some new records for picking up Sony's sales, and with over a year and no major migration away from 10 year old consoles that I know of.... The time transitioning from PS2 to 3 and Xbox360 High Definition era coincided with a few major paradigm shift factors and that was the future of digital AV television in our homes!