Daciator's Garage

Daciator80

Hi !

I'm a Gtasa modder from Romania,since our gta communities vanished or not used ( 0 members online) I decided to look for a foreign gta community in order to expose my mods and their famous stories...I say stories because when I usually build a mod for Gta Sa I start a story for it too(the romanians were soexcited with this ,they loved it ! but it lasted for 2-3 years after that the whole community was shut down along with my stories) 

I'm not sure if i started this new topic in the right place,but here it seemed suitable.

First mod I'm gonna post is our classic romanian car, Dacia 1310 MLS which is a replica of the famous Renault 12 from France.

The car is currently being restored after a loooooong break :

5499e3434906158.jpg 

d58322434906169.jpg 

92447f434906179.jpg 

Stay tuned for more ! Next time I'm gonna post the car's story(where it has been found,in what stage the restoration is,spare parts,her whole history & more )

Hope u will like it,if so,I'm looking forward to hear your own personal opinion.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest MarlenesFutureDad

Interesting car designs you have there, Daciator80. Maybe you should get a job with Rockstar so that you can do this legit for Grand Theft Auto VI.