Ocram's Stunt Map

Vizla

Well, after moving around the lines in the gta.dat to actually make it finaly load the map without crashing, I ended up in the water, with cars floating around. The "stunt map" looked like a random mixture of roads, grass and a few trees hanging mid-air over the water..

Have I done something wrong, or is this map kinda flucked up ?

Make sure you've got all the files in the right places, and for gta.dat, I'll show you what I did for mine:

Find:

IMG MODELS\CUTSCENE.IMG

Add Below:

IMG DATA\MAPS\ocram\ocram.IMG

Find:

IDE DATA\TXDCUT.IDE

Add Below:

IDE DATA\MAPS\ocram\ocram.IDE

Find:

IPL DATA\MAPS\audiozon.ipl

Add Below:

IPL DATA\MAPS\ocram\ocram.IPL

Then save it and start up GTASA and see if it works. That's how I had to arrange the lines in my gta.dat file.

i trow in the txd, unzip the ocram folder, backup the scm and overwrite, and set the lines as u said.. *runs in to check*

Thx Pyroxide, must have been something with the order I put the lines.

Edited by Vizla

Aye, thanks pyr0xide :P

you have to have them in groups as it will load each group in a certain way

Ya I know.. I tried following the describtion in the file, and put it in the correct spots.. The only difference I think is that I loaded the IPL too early or something.

Aye, thanks pyr0xide :P

you have to have them in groups as it will load each group in a certain way

Ya I know.. I tried following the describtion in the file, and put it in the correct spots.. The only difference I think is that I loaded the IPL too early or something.

Yeah I did the same thing when I installed it the other day. I originally just added all three lines in the same place, then I noticed they were in groups. :rolleyes: