TH:UG

crazychicken17

Bringing back this topic from the old boards:

I finally completed this game today, having got it back yesterday from my freind who, two months ago, claimed he'd borrow it for one night. Anyway, what do you guys think of this game?

Ooh, another thing: post any cool tricks you've made here, as in which tricks are combined in what order.

I beat it on all modes except Sick cause it's too hard.

I can only get up to about the Tampa AM

I'm not much of a big Tony Hawk gamer either, except Tony Hawk 2, I used to be the master at that game!

I don't play THUG online, I wish I could but I can't get a network adapter so...

If I did have online ability I'd play NFS:UG online everyday!

I got up to the last level on Normal, then a freind 'borrowed' it. I got it back on Friday, and now I've completed it and have started a new game on Sick.

My best score is about 20 mil. I got to a really small half pipe, did loads of air and lip tricks, when I couldn't get enough air from my jumps I started doing lip tricks, then I just strung about fifty flatland moves together.

May I just mention that Eric is a cocksucking shitwad. I never thought it would be possible for me to hate a videogame charecter to the point that I wish he was real so that I can snap his neck... but Neversoft proved me wrong.

I felt the same way too, Eric is the most hated videogame character I have ever seen.

When he stole my Hawaii footage and then didn't enter me in the Slam City Jam I was pretty mad, THEN when the guy beside me said that I was lying about the footage being mine I got really mad, THEN when Eric got high and rammed the tank into the building and blames it on me I got spastically mad.

Thank god on your second time through you get to punch him in the nose... ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
THUG is fun, it's the best game in the Tony Hawk series so far IMO

I beat it twice already, I found every secret tape also except Vancouncer

My best combo was about 5 million points (on Easy mode) I just did a grind on one of the power lines, then some flip trick off and started doing flatland combos.

Em its been a while since i played thug but i think the tape is on the glass roof but i'm not sure. Or you could just get a walkthrough :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...