"LCS Too Soon"

On another LCS fansite I was browsing around and looked at some news. I can't remember which site as there are too many :bashhead: but I'll tell you a summarized version.

On a site called phantasytoons.com (which seems to be gone) had a video of a person playing LCS. Ok, so he fired up his PSP, then went to games, he pressed UMD which had a GTA LCS logo in the background of the PSP. Then a pic of GTA LCS logo appeared when he pressed it. Then it say R* North, then R* Leeds. Then a loading bar appears. Then he goes through a menu and "stumbles" upon "Saved Games" He went to his file and pressed X, another loading bar than appeared. :o Where'd the video go? It goes blank, then a large message pops up, "Why would I spoil R*'s hard work? Maybe I'll do that in August"

Ok, so we already knew there was a playable version in the truck. But now we know, in a video clip someone has it, and why he says August? I believe that in August LCS will be coming out. He says he'll do that in August, maybe when the game comes out... Now it looks a 100% legit, more beleivable then the kid withe Xbox 360!

What! I mean that video was the worst fake I have ever seen. Anyone can just create a video of a fake menu. I mean it just had the Liberty City Stories logo everywhere. I mean if you have the game are you gonna show the menu or the gameplay?

If you have a fake, what are you gonna show? YOu can't show gameplay as everyone would see that it is GTA3, so you just make a a fake video of a menu, pop it onto the PSP and press play. then you lock the buttons and pretend your browsing through the menu.

*EDIT*

Yeah that article was on GTALCS.com

I really don't think it's real. The menu looks too bland for a GTA game. I mean the PC versions of GTA all have artwork on their menus, and the console version usually don't even have menus but just jump right into the game. It looks like someone used a PSP emulator for the PC, wrote up a homebrew image for it that really launches gta3. He then edited the gta3 menu, recorded the launching with Fraps and showed us the video playing on his PSP. At least that's what seems the most likely.