Bad News

I didn't say modding is neccesary I merely said that if there is to be any it would have to be structured with some sort of exterior pack held on memory sticks, and then modding wouldn't be possible to do much, nothing near the pc gtas

One of my ideas are if on a R* website, they make "packs" kind of to download and save onto your memory stick duo. The packs could include more gameplay features, glitches that have been fixed, maybe even after you complete the game, you download a whole new storyline, more cars, missions, sub-missions, different clothing,pedestrians, and a whole bunch of other stuff that can make the game even more crazy!

That would be 

I cant wait to get it 

I typed that ^^^^ on the wishlist. It would be cool if they did, imagine, they could make it go on for ever. Like new cars, sub-missions, mini-games, glitches and stuff like that yo.

• 2 months later...

There are interiors. Why would interiors burn out the PSP drive? Also, OPSM (the one with official info) did say there was downloadable content. What did they mean? Probably skins and mp3s, not mods.

Most GTA games used the Renderware engine, but Rockstar has created an all new in-house engine in a period of just over 2 years. As most of the map will stay the same, new landmarks, buildings and several new vehicles will be featured in LCS. Different short cuts, alleys, buildings, and some interiors have been thrown in for good measure too.

I don't think it's a major loss in liberty city because there is not much water and beaches, and who the hell would swim in some dirty river?

but it was a terrible mistake in VC. it was quite stupid walking on the beach at noon, seeing all those people in bikini and even life savers that don't even know how to swim. :w00t:

That reminds me. How come we never see anyone else swim in the water in san andreas? Apart from the 'beat the cock' side missions. but its stupid when you jump onto someones boat, and the jump off and drown! couldn't they of made them swim?

Anyway, Interiors arent that much of a deal, and I hated it in san andreas where about 6 safe houses used the same interiors. but for buildings, you dont really need them. the only use they will be, is for the missions, and they will have them hidden somewhere. I like the idea of being able to put music on the memory stick, and being able to play them as a IN-car stereo.

That reminds me. How come we never see anyone else swim in the water in san andreas? Apart from the 'beat the cock' side missions. but its stupid when you jump onto someones boat, and the jump off and drown! couldn't they of made them swim?

Anyway, Interiors arent that much of a deal, and I hated it in san andreas where about 6 safe houses used the same interiors. but for buildings, you dont really need them. the only use they will be, is for the missions, and they will have them hidden somewhere. I like the idea of being able to put music on the memory stick, and being able to play them as a IN-car stereo.

Auctually, some peds (but most dont) swim.

Auctually, some peds (but most dont) swim.

i never noticed, when do the peds swim?

Anyway, Interiors arent that much of a deal, and I hated it in san andreas where about 6 safe houses used the same interiors. but for buildings, you dont really need them. the only use they will be, is for the missions, and they will have them hidden somewhere.

@swimming in san andreas- I also never saw anyone swimming. I thought that all that swimming stuff will be corrected in SA, but, hey, at least you don't drown anymore.

@interiors-when I started the game and bought a few properties, I always thought that I forgot to save the game after purchasing, but when I found out what's the deal, I was very dissapointed. Interiors for the safehouses weren't necesarry except Johnsons house (which is probably the only original one). If R* was so lazy not to add a few new inteiors, but make a lot of stuff and hide it in the game's code, maybe it would be the best to simply make safehouses like the ones in VC :thumbsdown: