Place near Gant Bridge...

Chris

Ok so a few weeks ago when I wasn't really interested in stunting in SA that much I accidently did this stunt in a taxi near gant bridge, I only went over it because I relaised I hadn't unlocked it yet so it was barricaded off still.

But I recorded it anyway and wondered it might be a good place if you got a PCJ stuck there then hit at at full speed with another PCJ (or whatever bikes)...

I dunno I'm not an experienced stunter so I don't know, its probably already been found anyway.

Watch my taxi flip at gant bridge

Yeah, I havn't seen the video yet, but your discribing a bump (that is the tutorial I said I'd release, right. So it seems like you know how to do it.)

Edit: Yes, I saw the stunt now, and yes, it might be a good place to do that. I'm not sure I understood completly what you men, but did you mean that you could jump over the brigade with a bike even if it isn't open? Yes, I would think that's possible (I hav'nt tried it, but it does seem possible.), but if you even got over you would still get the 4 four stars though. Those you get every time you cross that land line and get over to a place your not sepose to be in..

Edited by Ghostchild