GTA NOTS

-Loading sceen (you said it, Xenon)

-Female main character (not sexist, but just not GTA)

-Sex (but dating should be allowed)

-Ghetto theme as main part of the game

-Animals

-Kids

Off topic: Good topic to start, cc. The "un"wishlist.

Doesnt matter what game you buy your gonna get loading screens GTA SA did pretty good without having loading screens during gameplay unless you started a mission not like GTA VC...

But wouldn't it be better if there weren't any? I'm only referring to walking into buildings. I don't mind loading screens when starting missions, changing clothes, being wasted, etc.

There are some open buildings, for example in VC, the house on the east of Prawn Island. When entering special buildings its alright for there to be a loading screen. Would be better if there was a cutscene over any long loading screens. I just really hated cutscenes you couldn't end. In VC if you failed a mission and had to do it again, you had to sit and wait for the cutscenes to finish before you could continue, even if you'd seen it six times and knew it off by heart. The TripSkip in SA is a good idea, but isn't availible frequently enough. More TripSkips and loading scenes for missions only = good.

I want loading screens sinec you wouldn't a too good computer to paly it and watching replay's would mean no loading buildings and such.

I don't want:

- A game based on the future.

- Too large map (so large that it afects the detail in the landscape)

- Bitching girlfreinds (or boyfreinds for that matter)

.. and thatæs what I can think of.

-Loading sceen (you said it, Xenon)

-Female main character (not sexist, but just not GTA)

-Sex (but dating should be allowed)

-Ghetto theme as main part of the game

-Animals

-Kids

Off topic: Good topic to start, cc. The "un"wishlist.

Rockstar said the bottom two would never be in a GTA game ever, both would suck.

Anyways:

-Girlfriends (Ugh, outfits should be won doing things like Vigilante instead)

-No car trunks (I want to store guns in the trunk of my car next time!)

-Ghetto at all (Mafia rules!)

-No loading screens (PS3, next gen PC can handle it)

-Badass main character like Tommy

-unfunny adverts (I love funny commercials!)

-Back to one city (Make it at least 6 cities)

-unfunny Lazlow radio (Oh yeah, bring back Chatterbox!)

-No giant interiors (I want a mall with a movie theater)

• 2 weeks later...

I could do without loadig screens but then again i can deal eith them if they are neccesary.

i can garuntee you will never see children in a gta game.

i agree that the girlfriend thing is pointless.

i think the whole ghetto gangsta thing was cool for one game but thats it i dont think they should do it again.

And last but not least i dont want to see different safehouses with exactly the same inside. It ruines the whole cool thing about having safehouses different places. Each one should be origional (I know that would take a while but hey thats what these people are getting paid for).

I reluctantly agree with spaz. Increasing the difficulty of reaching the exciting parts of the game would suck major ass (eg only being able to find a minigun once every couple of weeks cos its so illusive).

If the city was more detailed, textures better, a whole load more interiors, yea that kind of unrealism is better. But the whole point of the game is to release your destructiveness. If you get busted you shouldn't only be able to play the game inside a jail cell for six months.

• 3 weeks later...

What i want to see is people geting older and dieing of old age if they can make it that long like in the sims and i think kids would be cool because you could teach them the family bussiness and i would also like you see the main guy like walking around and making a gang and geting turff from scrach that would be a more interesting game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
-No dumb cops (like in GTA VC)

-No 6th wanted level star (hope u know what i mean)

-No Hidden Packages ( like in GTA 3 and VC)

-and No annoying missions  :D  (like the mission Demolition Man in GTA VC)

TY! :D  :D

1.dumb cops make gta gta. trust me. you surely woudn't like for example that after reaching 4 stars SWAT snipers fire at you and kill you from the first try.

2.I really don't know what you mean. what about 6 stars? more or less stars or something other?

3.hidden packages were there from gta2 and they're classic feature in gta games. you can't remove that! it's like removing the ability to jack cars :w00t:

4.I agree with this one. some missions like demolition man and supply lines were really annoying and pointless, but bombs away was my favourite and new model army seemed to me like a good idea, maybe the ability to play RC battles in GTA4 for cash B)

xenon, you are a dick. you aint got respect and you'd get a slap if i knew ya'.

anyway, what i dont want to see is...

1.it's cool to add realisticness to the game but too much would spoil it.

2.it would be crap to keep the same weather that the last three gta games have had!

3.it would be the werst to bring back CJ or tommy because they both suck and they have their own game and that's where they should stay.

4.i think adding mods to the next gta would not work bcoz there would be no point in making anymore gta's if you already got what you want.

5.it stupid where the same Peds just apear!! different Peds should have there own house and car at least as ps3 is gonna be next gen init!