26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wanna make a video?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what? I thought of that idea that ghostchild said, ages ago! and Im glad he said it. like they say, Two heads (or more) are better than one! Especially when they are doing it their own way! perfect. well, what is the password going to be? you should PM it to everyones accounts, who are part of this video.

OK, just an idea, but for the moment, whilst MVI is setting up the upload folder... send them to [email protected] . As soon as he has set up the uploads database, I will personally add the ones I have, to the database myself. At least that way, I will be able to finish the video ASAP, meaning, we will all have a rough Idea of what the Official Video will contain, Whoever gets picked to edit the final version.

yeah, no mods except skins and LC mod. All Gta games are allowed. And, everyone, only send in your best stunts, not ALL stunts. Only the best. Everyone who wants to edit can post here asking for the password and I'll or mvi will send an Pm to that person (as sson as we know the password). All kinds of stunts are allowed, but the editor will choice inbetween the stunts acording to which ones are the best ones.

By the way: Everyone, remember to name the file f.ex "Ghostchild_San_Andreas" or something like that. If someone doesn't write their name on the file we can not use it, since we won't know who did the stuns in the zipped file. So remeber that!

Edit: Oh, and one more thing. I think it's the best way if we all wait to send in the .reps for awhile. Cause if everyone starts to edit the video right away the first part will be all one person doing stunts then other person does his stunts and so on. And those videos are just stupid.

Edited by Ghostchild

Hehe, yeah, I understand. And I hope you see that I'm not trying to be a bitch, but since we're going to do this now, I woud like to do it greatl. Cause we're really going to represent the site and we then need to represent it in the absolut best way. We need to advertise and get more people here, and if this vid is a hit, then hopefully alot of people will be coming our way.

i really want to join in, but i only have them on PS2, i know a few good stunts, Spaz what is this TV Tuner thing your on about

Go to BestBuy((or any electronics store that deals with computers)) and ask for TV Tuner cards. They fit in a PCI slot and you can plug AV cords OR an cablewire into it. Depends on what you want. I went for the cablejack((as that's what my PS2 video cord fits on)). I also have a cord that plugs into it, with the AV jacks on it. So, I'm set either way.

Deaththeftauto are you sure you remade it? I still don't see any synching..

Ghostchild is right, you guys will need a great editor, not just an average editor, who is known. Well its not needed, but if you want a kickass vid than it is needed, bad editing just makes stunts go to waste, no matter how good they are. Unfortunately, I don't think any of the known editors would have the time or make the time to edit this. Also, I think it should be someone from this community, since it is a thegtaplace community video, not gtastunting.com community video, as far as I know none of the editors ghostchild suggested are a part of this community. Actualy, Darkness joined yesterday, but he'd be definately too busy I'm pretty sure, for reasons I will not reveal.

Edited by ZeroX

Darkness is editing a new ATS vid isnt he? :P:D.

But darkness has San Andreas.... i think, but he probably is really busy.

How long will the vid be (approx.) and how many stunts does everyone need to do? I need to get working on the backwards stoppie (oh crap just revealed my secret) as i can't do it. Can't wait till its done.

Darkness is editing a new ATS vid isnt he? :P:D.

But darkness has San Andreas.... i think, but he probably is really busy.

How long will the vid be (approx.) and how many stunts does everyone need to do? I need to get working on the backwards stoppie (oh crap just revealed my secret) as i can't do it. Can't wait till its done.

The vid will be about 5 min max, I guess. I don't know anything yet, this is up to what song the editor or the community chooses.

Yeah, Darkness was just an example pf a more known person.

Actually I think we should put this on hold and wait till some known guy offers to do the editing.

so we are sending our replay files to deaththeftauto?

No, to mvi's server, but he hasn't made it just yet. Just wait a sec.

Edited by Ghostchild

I'll be able to put it on as soon as my host gets back online (he screwed it up), it's just a simple script, it'll be gtaprojects.com/stunts which displays every file and gtaprojects.com/stunts/upload.php were you upload files. The filter will allow .rep, .zip, .rar, . tar.gz and .avi. Once it's up and passworded I'll send the user and pass to everyone participating. But if I can't get the server up this morning I'll put it on my old site but that has a 100mb limit

We'd better sort out who's in this.

this is a rough copy

Me (akuma)

Ghostchild

Spaz (maybe)

ZeroX

888Ball (strictly maybe, as he needs TV tuner)

DeathTheftAuto

MVI?

and Tommy Vercetti Guy

if i missed anyone, sorry but its a draft

Thanks MVI for setting up a server, and i agree with ZeroX being strictly a GTAPlace stunt collaboration opposed to half GTAS being in it.

and DeathTheftAuto, if your gonna edit the SanAndreas vids, GET RID OF THE REPLAY TEXT! ill send you the gxt if yuo need it.

Edited by Akuma

No worries, ill get rid of it now.

I have had a few ideas about the editing, but im not going to say them just yet, I need to test them first. Also, im just trying to find the replay handler, Ill post the link here.

Found it.... SARAH (San Andreas Replay Handler)

Ill just find the replay handlers for Vice City, and for GTAIII

OK! For Vice city...VC Replay handler

Sadly.... there isnt one for GTAIII here, but i think the majority of people will have VC and SA.

Edited by DeathTheftAuto

i really want to join in, but i only have them on PS2, i know a few good stunts, Spaz what is this TV Tuner thing your on about

Go to BestBuy((or any electronics store that deals with computers)) and ask for TV Tuner cards. They fit in a PCI slot and you can plug AV cords OR an cablewire into it. Depends on what you want. I went for the cablejack((as that's what my PS2 video cord fits on)). I also have a cord that plugs into it, with the AV jacks on it. So, I'm set either way.

Right thanks, Ill try and find a cheap one somewhere off the internet

EDIT: Damn these babies are expensive, im out unless i just buy Vice City for PC

EDIT 2: I just won it off ebay for £6.70 im in!

Edited by 888ball

Ok, I see you've done it, since you sent pm's to everyone. So who ever want's to edit can then just downlaod the files and start, but rember everyone, write your name in the name of the file.

Oh, and if anyone takes credit for stunts that arn't theirs (like if an editor take writes his name on the stunt instead of the perosn who did it) we will have to take action!

I tell you what would be cool atm is that... as thisi is going to be an Official Stunt Video for The GTA Place, that where it says 'Groups' under our names, it has something like 'Stunter' or even 'Official Stunter'. but thats purely up to the Admins.

Like this....

DeathTheftAuto

post-1824-1123618331.gif

Group: Stunters

Member No.: 1,824

Favourite GTA: GTA San Andreas

SA Version: PC

Edited by DeathTheftAuto