"wrong side of the tracks" help

stubbsy

Hey, i've done everything that is currently available to me, including all the territory and the races, but i just can't get Big Sweet to shoot the damn mexicans on the train. I stay far to the left and he's constantly shooting, they just don't die.

Am i doing something wrong?

Any help would be appreciated...

stubbsy

Big Smoke aim sucks, thats for sure, you just need to drive somewhere around the white line that is in the right side of the train, if you cant get right in the place for him to beat them, you can help yourself by landing the train when it comes out of the second tunnel, is not that hard to jump and land in the train, there you can help BS to kill everyone.

• 4 weeks later...

if youre in the middle of the track your riding on smoke will just be shooting the top of the train and not hitting the mexicans. i've found you have to stay to the outer right of the train track and then he'll make contact. I got them all dead really fast the last time i did that one. And i was surprised to bacause that mission really can be a pain in the ass.

• 3 weeks later...

the way i did it was that when big smoke says ''go on the right hand side hill'' don't listen to him and just continue riding the bike untill a train comes. Now you have to climb quikly on the hill that big smoke was talking about and when the oncoming train arives, quickly jump the bike onto it. This gives Big Smoke a chance to shoot the mexicans. Jump off and keep riding on the bike nicely untill all the mexicans are dead!