Hydra bombs

Burrito

The Hydra have 2 attacks: one with rockets and one with the rocket who stay on the ground. That rocket is for one thing: If a rocket follow you (e.g.: rockets from Area 59) throw one of this rocket and the rocket that follow you, will go after the one sitting on the ground.

The attack 1, is using Left-CTRL and the attack 2 is Right-CTRL.

If you use attack 1, you can press and hold SPACE for aim the target (e.g.: a vehicle, a plane etc),wait until the cursor is make red and then press Left-CTRL. The rocket will go after the vehicle.

P.S.: My english is not very good, but I think you will understand. Bye! :hi:

That's not correct but as you're not English I'll explain it better ;)

Basically the thing dropped from the Hydra is a flare, so if you have Hydra's following you and firing heat seaking rockets at you they will go towards the flare as this would be the biggest heat source.

The rockets I'm sure you understand as explained by ady292.

That's not correct but as you're English I'll explain it better ;)

The things dropped from the hydras are counter measures which are similar to flares but I think slower to fall, the heat emmited takes the missiles from hostile GAMs and AAMs. And works best if the missiles come from behind and below as the countermeasure falls behind you.

• 5 weeks later...

Thats not correct English so I shall explain better. :pissedred:

The object dropped that you are speaking of is a counter measure to a heat seeking rocket called a flare. These heat seeking rockets will only attack you if you fly over area 69 (the no fly zome on your map.) Launch a flare and the rocket will follow the heat from that rather than your Hydra. The rockets are lauched via SAM (Surface to Air Missile) sites posted near Area 69. Heat seeking rockets appear and tiny red triangles on your Spin Map, if you see one lauch some Flares and you shall keep your self out of serious trouble.

Edited by KonArtis