The worst hang-over of my life...

Spooner

:( I went to work (at my hot dog stand), sat there for about 8 of the longest hours of my life (I work with my ex g/f). Then, she pissed me off and I was stuck closing up by myself and stuff. But anywho, I went to my buddy's house and got SLAMMED off my ass. I passed out on his porch and they left me out there by myself for about 2 hours. Then, his older bro finally came outside and picked me up and threw me on the couch, where I later woke up at 9:30am with a splitting headache and severe nausia. Me so sickie to my tummy. :( I guess this thread is for ppl to share there stories of really bad hang-overs or bitch ass ex g/f's who drove you to get so TANKED that you licked a girl's ass crack and didn't even know who she was. Oh wait, I forgot to tell you about that. This girl flashed her boobs and pulled her pants down and put her ass in my face and told me to lick her ass....so I did. She was hot... :dribble: Hahaha...anyone else have a story to share?

Interesting, I would've not stopped with the ass. :mellow:

I wouldn't have done the ass at all, drunk or not. That's sick. My tounge, doesn't touch areas shit touches.

But, I haven't had a hangover. Ever. After a few more experiments, I'll reveal my secret. I came up with it ALL by myself. It worked when I tried it((I didn't really try it, it happend by accident)).

...and that's how I saved the world from VD....I mean..

I wouldn't have done the ass at all, drunk or not. That's sick. My tounge, doesn't touch areas shit touches.

I'm very sexually open minded with girls. But it will never get as far as sex toys or bringing another guy into the picture. gently caress THAT.

I'm very sexually open minded with girls. But it will never get as far as sex toys or bringing another guy into the picture. gently caress THAT.

Just grow up the right way, ok? Don't be a pimp, really, there are much better lives out there.

Interesting, I would've not stopped with the ass. :mellow:

But, I haven't had a hangover. Ever. After a few more experiments, I'll reveal my secret. I came up with it ALL by myself. It worked when I tried it((I didn't really try it, it happend by accident)).

Damn sarcasm doesn't reach other people. I think thats nasty aswel... :unsure:

Oh pish posh. All of you guys are sissies, and yes Pyro I understand that it is merely centimeters away but her pants weren't completely down. So I couldn't exactly reach it. Besides, it happened in a matter of a minute so yeah. FYI: I didn't lick her asshole just her crack...didn't reach the hole.

Just grow up the right way, ok? Don't be a pimp, really, there are much better lives out there.

There is a difference between a pimp and a player. A pimp shares his wealth(("bitches")), while the player's bitches don't know he has other bitches. Understand? If your bitches know you have more bitches, and you rent them out, you're a pimp. If you are doing it all in secret and your bitches don't know that, you're a player.

• 4 weeks later...