[SA] Longest Wheelie on a motorbike Contest

YoungFools

Welcome to the Longest Wheelie Contest. Here you can post your record DISTANCE (not time), but there needs to be evidence, like a photo, or even a video. I manged to do 23068 feet in 144 game seconds.

on my computer, thats about 6 and a half minutes! phew! I could have done longer, but my fingers were aching! maybe if someone beats me, I will have to go further... So go on! GIVE IT A TRY!

• 3 weeks later...

the thing is, I do... but its over 15 minutes long.

I havent used any mods, but a quick tip... on some PCs, if you get enough speed with the motorbike while tapping lean back to get your balance, you can go on forever.

by the way, if you are planning on beating me, you have to beat me by BOTH the distance and the time. Think you're up for it? I know someone thats trying. He says he can do them FOREVER! no chance.

Edited by DeathTheftAuto

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, you are such a cheater. I don't think anyone in the right mind would do a wheelie over 10 minutes long in real life. What a waste.

And that's why you made this thread. You wanted people to do wheelies and then you show off your cheated times and distances. Hah.

And 15 minute video? No wonder you didn't want to share it. :bleh:

Funny.

• 2 weeks later...