Sign in to follow this  
YoungFools

[SA] Longest Wheelie on a motorbike Contest

this is the longest wheelie contest.

It's also over. Nick (youngfools/dta) left these forums ages ago

It's also over. Nick (youngfools/dta) left these forums ages ago

Nah, he comes back over time to post news about his site (youngfools.co.uk or something like that).

I don't like it because he says that Parkour is a sport. Said enough, David Belle and his PAWA want that it really becomes sport. With competition and everything.

I could write about it for another half an hour, but I won't, since it's OT. :erm:

all these things over 1 min are crap, just get the infinite wheelie mod. in that mod it makes you look like your wheelieing by pressing a button and it goes up and wobbles too. so i dont believe anything over 1 minute is real.

so i dont believe anything over 1 minute is real.

Is that because you can't do it longer than 60 sec? A lot of people can do a wheelie over 1 minute. All you need is a bit of focus.

The game never picks-up my wheely. So even if it's longer than 60 sec, when the front wheel thouges the ground again, it doesn't say anything.

for those of you that didnt see the other topix I made... I made a video of me doing a wheelie. It showed all the way from the start and end, and i managed to do it for over 15 mins... cant remember where it is hosted.