Online Gaming TOO busy?

BlackListedB

Just my current musing shared here,. to add to the long drought of being away, my wish as I keep playing the old GTAs, etc. Is for some more thought of Rockstar adding DLC for single player, it seems with the goofy Hot Wheels tracks in GTAOnline and  everything else breaking away from traditional GTA into Saint's Row territory has lost most of my interest in what makes GTA and Rockstar more unique. 

They are playing favorites when they try any favorable scheme, however, not against another Zombie spinoff for RDR2, however, it seems to me there is a strong horror reality vibe of sorts, and some SciFi leanings in it already.

GTA as you know, as reality based as that series is, played to the idea of something 'Other-worldly'. The reason for this post is about lacking Single Player substance threat continuing despite the promise of more console power and ever increasing memory and storage. To me, Rockstar do spend the most, or brunt of their time at least, making a map to play in, thusly it can't have usable exploits based around the amount of missions in it's entirety, but one thought did occur to me for DLC, just as SIngle player mode had expanded with more music and cars-vehicles, Why not add new character NPCs to task missions in new locations left unexploited originally? For SP specifically

Edited by BlackListedB