GTA Vice City unhandled exception c0000005 at address 004db315 crash after few minutes of playing

jasiek05

I started to experience this today. Yesterday everything was okay, but today this game started crashing after approx 3-4 minutes of playing.

I got an unhandled exception error c000005 at address 004db315. I don't know what does this address mean. I also tried all the fixes that people suggested (f.e.

delete gta_vc.set, download Silent Patch, add a DEP exception, run as an administrator, set compatibility to Windows XP SP3, since the Windows 98/Me doesn't work completely, download d3d8.dll file and paste it into root folder)

My mods: SilentPatch, DDraw, CLEO, CLEO Car Spawner

here is a screenshot of a folder

vice city folder.jpg

• 8 months later...

Hey Jasiek05, i'm sufferring from the same problem. I got an unhandled exception error c000005 at address 004db315. I don't know what does this address mean. I also tried all the fixes that people suggested (f.e. delete gta_vc.set, download Silent Patch, add a DEP exception, run as an administrator, set compatibility to Windows XP SP3. i downloaded gta vice city and patched it with ultra graphics mode,  i can play just for 15mins only after that im getting this error, can you please help me.

100-Screenshot_2020-12-24_190722.png

• 2 years later...