Is it possible to get 100% with cheats?

briceman92

Is it possible to get 100% with cheats?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is it possible to get 100% with cheats?

• Yes
    • No

There is a 50-50 chance.

You can not get 100% when you use cheats..Its takes your percentage down every time you put one in.

Not true and not true. What if you have 0% and enter a cheat? Do you get -1%? No. The only way to hinder your game progress is the Vice City PS2 health cheat. Only the health cheat only on Vice City only on PS2 will keep you at 99%. All other cheats on VC PS2 don't block you. All the other GTA games on all other platforms all other cheats don't block you. Only the health cheat on the PS2 version of Vice. Geez, this is like the 100th topic about this. The PC and Xbox versions of Vice are ones where you can put the health cheat in. I'll make a chart for you to see:

Is it safe to enter the health cheat?

PS2 Vice City=no

PC, Xbox Vice City=yes

PS2 GTA3, San Andreas=yes

PC, Xbox GTA3, San Andreas=yes

Edited by chris82

Or, how about this? Become competent at playing videogames! That way you don't have to use cheats! That way you don't have to worry about anything! Plus, achieving the elusive goal of 100% completion actually counts for something! It's win-win!

EDIT: 500 posts! Plus over 1000 posts on the old forums! I need to get out more...

Edited by crazychicken17

Or, how about this? Become competent at playing videogames! That way you don't have to use cheats! That way you don't have to worry about anything! Plus, achieving the elusive goal of 100% completion actually counts for something! It's win-win!

EDIT: 500 posts! Plus over 1000 posts on the old forums! I need to get out more...

Yes, he's right, VC is not that hard to beat. Anyways, I was stating that for the simple reason that it's been asked dozen's of times on these forums. Also 100% in Vice City is worth 3 gang members who follow you and kill people who try to kill you. Not to mention a funny shirt to wear and unlimited ammo for any weapon you pick up,

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
yeah,my friends are complaning cuz Madd Dog jumps right when you get the truck.soo if you use cheats it might crash some missions :weird:

Well, I'm not 100% sure of that, might be a certain cheat or number of cheats. I used a cheat only once playing GTA, to clear my wanted level after stealing a Patriot from the army to export it. That was before that mission and he didn't jump immediately for me.