[SA] CJ's Stunts

Fugitive

That sucked. All the "stunts" were from the same spot and over half of them DIDN'T land. You had the CINEMATIC CAMERA message at the top, the OPEN YOUR PARACHUTE message around the screen when you were "stunting". Use the replay feature. You captured the IN-GAME SOUND when capturing and the booms, oofs and bangs were something not needed.

Downloading.. I'll edit ;)

Edit: Yeah, no, it wasn't the best video I've ever seen, but it was O.K. You should do stunts from more then one spot. Use Vegas 6.0 for editing the video. Try a more pump-song, if you know what I mean. Erm.. Record with the replay function, NOT in-game (if you were using a pc of course), but don't forget to use a GXT editor to get rid of the 'replay' text flashing in the corner before starting to record you stunts. And don't forget to save your replays.

.. that's the first things you need to fix before next video. It was an ok first video though :D

Edited by Ghostchild

I made another movie named "LSS: Los Santos Stunts"

For download: http://www.thegamersalliance.com/?do=dynamic&id=2345

If you don't have an account use this:

username: guest292

password: 12345

Hey Akuma, I hope you will like this one, I made it in diferents spots, I used the replay feature, I don't use the IN-GAME sound. Say your opinion about this one!

Yeah, it was better then the other one. You had some more varation in your stunts, but still there were like 5 stunts from that tall building, so you need to variat even more. You should really get use to using Vegas 6.0 or something, but just don't use Windows Movie Maker, cause it sucks! Like those transitions you used, they were only standard transitions. They didn't look nice even, in my opinion. There was still at least one stunt that was rcorded in-game (the last one). Great that you got rid of the 'replay'-text though.

So, overall, better then the last one, but still some things that could need to get fix on the next video.

Oh, and try to use more time making and doing stunts for your stunt videos. Like the Ats uses at least a month on each video, and they're are like six. Try to choice from your stunts, don't just use every stunt you make, try to be alittle picky. Oh, and when your doing a stunt, try to find a goal for the sunt. Like say that you are going to jump from that ramp and do a 360 onto that roof. That's what crews like Addicted to stunting, Zero Signal, Wasteland Heros and just every good stunter.

Good luck on the next video, rock on!

I made another movie. The name is "The Story of a Poor Rich Man". Is a stunt movie with a nice story. I hope it's better than the last.

For download: http://www.thegamersalliance.com/?do=dynamic&id=2354

If you don't have an account use this:

username: guest292

password: 12345

I learn how to use Sony Vegas 6 but I don't like it. I prefer Pinnacle Studio Plus 9.3. :hi:

Well, your getting there step by step, so keep up the good work. I won't write too much about what you can do better at this stage, but there's one advise I can give you that I think you might have missed before. And it's really the most important advise of them all. "Use much more time on your stunts (especially) and editing.". That's the best adivse I can you right now. Oh, that, and try to find a reason for the stunt before you do it. Like when you see a jump, tell yourself that your going to jump off that jump then do a 360 and onto that roof, f.ex. You know what I mean?

Keep it up :D

Hehe, I know. An avrage stunter uses about an half hour - an hour on each and every stunt. Not every beginning stunter knows how much work is put into every single video. Of ocurse, if you get good enough you can join a crew and then you don't have to stunt that much since there's more then one who's doing all the stunting. But it takes practice, I know. But keep on trying, cause if you want to be really good you'll need to use much more time on each stunt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...