what kinds of weapons you want in the next gta

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hmmm... There are many guns and weapons I'd like to use in the GTA series, and some of them aren't to be found in any of them!

Here's the whole list of them:

- AK74 instead of AK47

- Ingram Mac-10

- MK23 Tactical Pistol .45

- Glock 18 (o'glock) or Glock 17

- H&K G36E

- FA-MAS

- RPG-7

- Anti Tank launchers with heat seeking missiles, but I wish the next-gen AT4 can be controlled whether to launch a heat-seeking or an unguided missile.

- FN M249 Minimi instead of M60 Heavy

- Springfield M21 as the Sniper Rifle

- Rambo Knife

- Remington Shotguns instead of Hunting Shotguns

- Nuclear Bombs launched from planes

- Steyr Tactical Machine Pistol

- Colt M4A1 5.56

- Dynamites!

- The M3 Vulcan Cannon (Minigun) back!

That's all. Really do hope all them - or at least half of them, to be in the next games.

Oh, and I really want the weapons to be rendered and textured detailed to be effective.

Glock 21, Uzi, Mac 10, Mikro SMG, Desert Eagle, Ak47, m4, m16, SteyrAug, Mossberg shotgun, mp5, 9mm pistol and the other guns from Gta vc and San andreas :)

These weapons i want in GTA4 :D

I would like to keep all the guns from sa and add a few liek a better snipper rifle with longer range I think the Idea of a grande launcher is good I would also liek to see soem james bond equipment aswell like spy cameras that you can see up or robotic spy carmers with mounted gun like in the mini missions from SA liek a heilcopter but not limited to missions

I would like to se remote explosive easier to set to cars and more bomb activeted in cars liek from the old gta where you enter a car and a timers starts andcar jackings where you can set up un suppecting people

also I would liek a very special gun liek a harpon gun where you can use it to scale buildings or use it to get across buildings by using it as a zip line or be able to attach it to a plane where you can have it drag you a long and get in to it by climbign to it they can incorrporate this into a mission where from a plane you got to catch up with another plane shoot it with the guy and zip acroos to it and hijack it

I would also like to see other mounted gun that are on some military vechiels

also for more vechiles like experanmental type liek those hydro boats that liek hover over the water becasue they go liek 200 a rocket car

• 5 months later...

they should have a 3ft long chain.. picture going behind people, hitting their legs to get them on their knees, then choking them to death as a sneak attack (like with the knife, stabbing people in the neck from behind).. and maybe you can get a light saber as an easter egg or something..

MILITERIZED VEHICLE WEAPONS..

they have a tank and an appache.. they need MORE!! they should have a patriot with a gatling gun on the back or it.. or several different types of patriots with different back guns.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A shitload of weapons would be great. The capability of reefing out a fence post or a letterbox and smacking someone across the head would be great fun. Anything that is realistic. Light sabers and particle weapons and all that stuff is "bad" and ruins the whole theme of the game. If you want that you should get rockstar to create GTA : Light Sabers, particle weapons and other gay random shit. Nail guns would be sweet.

A shitload of weapons would be great. The capability of reefing out a fence post or a letterbox and smacking someone across the head would be great fun. Anything that is realistic. Light sabers and particle weapons and all that stuff is "bad" and ruins the whole theme of the game. If you want that you should get rockstar to create GTA : Light Sabers, particle weapons and other gay random shit. Nail guns would be sweet.

Yeah I'd hate the games if they had all the sci-fi weapons and crap in it. However, I do want some unique weapons like you said a nail gun. The idea of using tools is cool so I want to see a Jackhammer(would be pretty brutal and gory to see people die like that), using the nail gun to nail people to the ground and Jackhammering them would be awesome but they would never do that. I cannot think of much right now but like I said unique weapons that we use in our daily life.

Edited by ArturKim21

Let's see...

PISTOLS

Beretta M92FS - Standard Police-issue Pistol.

Desert Eagle

Colt Python

Walther P5 or SIG-Sauer P232 - Smaller than the Beretta and possibly easier to conceal?

Shotguns

Remington 87 - Standard Shotgun

Ithaca 37 'Stakeout' - Sawn-off Shotgun

Combat Shotgun from GTA San Andreas

SMGs

Mini Uzi - i.e. GTA3 Uzi.

MP5-K - Smaller than normal MP5 and used a lot by SWAT in real life.

Tec-9 - Officially the most popular Sub-Machine Gun among American criminals

Ingram MAC-10

FN P-90

Assault Rifles

AKs-74u - Smaller and more compact version of the AK-74

M-16 or Colt M-4

FAMAS G2

M1927 Thompson ('Tommy Gun')

Sniper Rifles

Standard Sniper rifle

PSG-1 or similar

Heavy Weapons