what kinds of weapons you want in the next gta

A crossbow would be awesome Jace (cool idea). I agree with a lot of people that they should have those hardware shops they had in Vice City, it was a really cool feature and I wonder why they didn't put it in San Andreas. It would be cool just walking on the street, walking by people and picking up different stuff and killing off everyone one by one. Just like picking up a branch and stabbing someone in the neck and then picking up a rock and throwing it into the windshield of car with a person inside and smoking them right in the face. Like somone said, they should make all the guns in Ammunation available to buy (like why show them if you're not allowed to buy them?). If all turns out well I am really going to love GTA4.

Edited by ArturKim21

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to see a heat seaking rocket launcher(not missle) that is not only heat seaking but laser guided like in half life 2. that would be a fun thing to master, like guiding rockets through pipes and other stuff. and maybe even races(im getting carried away)

oh and a burst glock/auto glock 18, a machine gun that can be mounted like a big m-60 and a gun store(not ammunation) that upgrades ur guns and stuff like have no silenced pistol but you can put a silencer on your pistol and take it off and have it in your inventory until u die arrested etc. But what would be a really awesome gun would be to have a paintball gun that can use like pepper powder like in Swat that would be a little less acurate than guns and alot slower but can still kill if you hit them in the face a number of times.

um tilly, they have already done that... ^_^

The millitary base should definetly get more wapens. If you enter area ... somethign of that black project mission, you can only find a minigun, if I remember right. and not only a stun grenade. mabey such electic stun pistol or something. So for those police mission you must take them into the car instead of always killing. Like a mission rating. That there will be displayed if you must kill or arest. If you have 1 or 2 stars you mostley get busted. So should it happen with those missions. And the sniper should have a better zoom, but you should have a little sway in it. Like you hands move a little whilie holding. ANd the rocketlaunchers/ bazooka's missiles should go far faster. It's like it's trowing a tennisball or something :blink:

i WANT A PAINTBALL GUN!! sorry off topic and delete this if its SOOO bad. but who here plays paintball and would like to have a paintball park instead of/along with a shooting range to increase your gun skill(if included) or just personal gun skill. also have paintball clothes and stuff to buy and wear. that wold be just FREIKKEING AESOME!!! i would shit my pants the moment i would find out.

wut can be used as a weapon?? if ur talking about the fireworks its confusing cause you have the wrong tense. and yes fireworks would be cool. but they have to look good and not the crap they used for WoW on Moon day.

yeah they should have sledge hammers too along with regular hammers. and basketballs and limbs of people. and also if ur near a basketball court and you have a head in your hand. you could... you know the rest, like the scottish battle victory games.

Edited by tilly

but also an addon for the 'hire a driver' thing, you could get iin the car and use every gun in the game(except melee)

You should be able to use melee weapons to as you ride along and use or baseball bat to smash mailboxes or

cut people's head's off with a chainsaw! :evil:

I wouldn't mind having the Carpet Bomb, when you befriend a military establishment in the story.

What's a carpet bomb? Sounds kind of cool.

Anyway I hope R* goes really creative with their weapons, like a variety of assault rifles (and snipers) and you could go to different kinds of stores to by creative weapons (like in VC where you could go to Screw This and buy hardware things). It would be cool if some girls had pepper spray and when you killed them you could get it and use it (it would be fun to spray it at people and run away).

thats what i thought of(using melee out of a car) but then i thought u guys are gunna give me too much crap about ITS NOT GUNNA HAPPPNENNNN ROCKSTAR ISNT STOOOOPID! but yeah. it would still be hard. i just thought it kills ppl more just to run them over. and if u want better AI, not only will they move away from a car getting close to them, they willl definately jump if theres a car near them with a chainsaw out the side. i think when u shoot a gun or suthing happens loud. the people should look around to see what happened. not just like SA where if theres somehting loud behind them. they just start sprinting. for no real reason.