Please help!

Guest connor tann

Guest connor tann

Hi,

i have completed all the storyline missions in san andreas. in san fierro, i have purchased wang cars, done caesers car collection missions, and now at the back of wang cars i can enter races. i have a cool customized sultan (a street racing car i found in wang cars, customised in weel ark angels) and i want 2 no how 2 put it into a race. have i unlocked the street races, or just a tournament. when i go into the red thinvgy behind wang cars i get given a car/bike. PLEASE HEL ME!!!!! :erm: Also, what is the best car and where can i fing it???? THANX

connor

Guest connor tann

then how come u can get street racin cars???????

and is there any way to enter any race? Also, wat is the fastest car? and how can i remove the signiture?

then how come u can get street racin cars???????

and is there any way to enter any race?  Also, wat is the fastest car? and how can i remove the signiture?FONT=Arial]

It isn't a signature, you uploaded it to the post. I'm going to remove it because it doesn't need to be uploaded.

And, BTW, you end the tags with [/TAG]. You don't put the same exact tag in again. I'll go ahead and fix it for you.