Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No fckn Las Venturas man, we've already been there, and new graphics would be nice but damn, I want something new, know what I'm saying. I hope GTA IV will have snow, they can do so much with it, especially now when the next-gen consoles are here and everything, as I've said before, there's so many possibilities with this game.

Tilly, I didn't say it was "snowing", read the fckn posts. :)

And 2003, man I understand you want GTA IV to take place in Las Venturas so bad, and I think it would work pretty good, but I don't think it's gonna happen you know, they had Las Venturas in SA and I don't think Rockstar will make Las Venturas again with new graphics and all that shit, sure I'm not against that idea, I mean it would have been pretty cool to see a new Las Venturas but hey... Know what I'm saying? I doubt they will have Las Venturas in GTA IV. If I want to visit Las Venturas, I play SA. :) And GTA IV is a new chapter and everything, so I hope for a brand new amazing city.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Tilly, I didn't say it was "snowing", read the fckn posts. :)

And 2003, man I understand you want GTA IV to take place in Las Venturas so bad, and I think it would work pretty good, but I don't think it's gonna happen you know, they had Las Venturas in SA and I don't think Rockstar will make Las Venturas again with new graphics and all that shit, sure I'm not against that idea, I mean it would have been pretty cool to see a new Las Venturas but hey... Know what I'm saying? I doubt they will have Las Venturas in GTA IV. If I want to visit Las Venturas, I play SA. :) And GTA IV is a new chapter and everything, so I hope for a brand new amazing city.

I gess your right man, But Brazil is still a possibillity!!! Scotland is too!