Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bah, Bah, Bah! London is rather boring with classical music and the big ben/London bridge. US is what i hope for just so i won't have to learn how to drive on the other side of the road. I really don't care as long as They don't rush it and leave bugs in the game like VCS.

Can it with the bugs. I see a lot of people complain with the PSP version of VCS on that issue. It didn't affect the gameplay or storyline. There were a few bugs in every GTA game so I think it'll be no different in GTA IV. I think it might have a few minor or even major bugs like in Vice City.

No, on the PS2 version if you saved at Cherry Poppers, you are prevented from getting 100%. That was the biggest bug on the game but it got fixed in the PC version.

San Andreas also had a lot of major bugs more than those in VCS and Vice City. Let me name a few, the Madd Dogg Safehouse glitch where if you save there, then you can't play basketball again. That was only a minor glitch since basketball was only for fun and weight loss. The most major glitch in the game was during the mission Madd Dogg where I heard he jumps off the ledge of the building before the first cutscene ends or something like that and that prevents you from completing the storyline and getting 100%. Vice City Stories was only full of minor glitches.

But, I'm going off-topic, anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few minor bugs like in Vice City Stories or major bugs (which I doubt a little) from Vice City or San Andreas in GTA IV.

Edited by Rashon125

Paradise City, I don't know man... I don't think the city is going to be like a paradise, it's going to be a hell, a rough city, a hard working city, slum areas and all that shit, not like in Hawaii, we've seen palms and all that shit... But hey, yeah Paradise City is a nice name. And just because it has the name Paradise City it doesn't need to be like a paradise so yeah... Nice name but I don't know man, if I was the producer I wouldn't call it Paradise City :)

Paradise City is a great name, but nah, I wouldn't call it Paradise City if I was the producer of the game. Well, I can't really say that I'm one of those ppl who wants it to be dark and gloomy and all, sure, it was great in GTA III, I loved it alot, the feeling and all, but I also loved the sunshine and palms in VC, and VC is atm my favourite GTA game. So it all depends you know, it depends on the story and all... Know what I'm saying? I'm not saying another game like VC would be bad, it'd be great... Like I've mentioned before, wherever it's going to take place I will definitely enjoy it, alot you know.

Well I don't think it's going to be in Liberty City, yeah there is a possibility of course, and if it's going to take place in Liberty City again then I hope it's really going to have snow you know, if not, that'd suck, but hey, I'm sure I would love Liberty City even without snow this time, but we've been in Liberty City two times now, GTA III in 2001 and LCS in 1998, and both times no snow, so if it's going to be Liberty City again, snow please. I'm not saying it need to be winter all the time, seasons would have been awesome you know. 2003, I wouldn't worry too much about it taking place in Liberty City again, hopefully and probably it will take place in a completely new city.

Nah, not Canada... But hey... Enough of all shit... Why not the whole world eh!??! Everything eh! Huh? What you say about that 2003! That'd be alot of exploring you know, and if that isn't enough... Then you should be able to go to Mars or something... Hehe alright man I know I know, I'm crossing the line now, but the world man, everything.

PS5 eh... Yeah, who knows. Don't know if they put the whole world on a Blu-Ray disc, but I doubt it, yeah sure they could but then they would probably have to compress everything or something. Anyway a whole country would have been cool but I doubt it, and a new city feels more fresh you know, I don't know man... It's going to be damn interesting to see where it's going to take place in.