Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well you've sure done your homework man. So it's about the same size as Vice City? Interesting... But IMO Vice City was not really that big you know, and maybe just a little bit too small for me, but it was otherwise perfect. But yeah man... I'm starting to get the picture man, and it doesn't need to be massive you know. And Gycu, yeah I know but alot of signs in for an example Hong Kong has english signs, just look at this one:

164483156_31d115481c_m.jpg

Rednecks and guns... Well that sounds nice man... :) Having alot of crime is important for a game like GTA, I mean, in SA you only saw some ppl drive like crazy and the police were after them, and yeah some gangfights and all that stuff, but I hope to see more ppl commit crime in GTA IV. Anyway yeah that website, I'll check it out.

Rednecks and guns... Well that sounds nice man... :) Having alot of crime is important for a game like GTA, I mean, in SA you only saw some ppl drive like crazy and the police were after them, and yeah some gangfights and all that stuff, but I hope to see more ppl commit crime in GTA IV. Anyway yeah that website, I'll check it out.

Yeah they got all kinds of shit in Idaho. Rednecks, Drugdealers, Meth Labs. Yep.

Hehe, kinda like that song you heard in Vice City on Wildstyle, smugglers, scrambles, burglars, gamblers

Pickpockets, peddlers and even pan-handlers, all shit :)

Well... Gycu, I'm not too sure about Japan, most of their signs are in japanese you know... But hey, some of their street commercial signs are in english you know, but that's a whole different thing you know.

Exactly, Boise has The rich areas and the poor areas that are filled with Meth labs and drug dealers and Rednecks who Commit crimes and punks who rob 7-11 stores and the KKK. Is that a good enough location for gta 4 GTAPlayer?

Edited by 2003

I think that's a great location for a game like GTA IV 2003, honestly I do, sounds like it has it all you know. Boise would have been damn nice. Well only twentyfive days left until the trailer is out, maybe we will know by then where GTA IV is going to be set :)

Yeah it does. We will see though.

I think that's a great location for a game like GTA IV 2003, honestly I do, sounds like it has it all you know. Boise would have been damn nice. Well only twentyfive days left until the trailer is out, maybe we will know by then where GTA IV is going to be set :)

Yeah it does. We will see though.

Im not so sure it will tell the year of the game but we all know it will be either 2002 - 2007 because thats the most realistic option. Anyway a good location would be London.

No, ps3 player, I was just answering 2003's post, I'm not saying it's gonna take place in 2003 :) My guess is that it will take place in present time you know, but you never know. And yeah London has pretty much to offer, I know, but driving on the left road and all, but I'm sure we would get use to it... I don't know man... I'm kinda skeptical when it comes to London, but I'm sure it would be great, as I've mentioned before wherever it's going to take place in I'm sure it'll be great you know.

No, ps3 player, I was just answering 2003's post, I'm not saying it's gonna take place in 2003 :) My guess is that it will take place in present time you know, but you never know. And yeah London has pretty much to offer, I know, but driving on the left road and all, but I'm sure we would get use to it... I don't know man... I'm kinda skeptical when it comes to London, but I'm sure it would be great, as I've mentioned before wherever it's going to take place in I'm sure it'll be great you know.

I knwo the left side of the road thing but how do you think us Ukers fell about driving on the right side so really if it was in London it would be fair plus London may just be one city/part of the game not all of it.

Maybe this has been sad but here is it what I found today on the site www.wikipedia.com about GTA IV

Speculation about the location of GTA IV is rife, though there has been no official word from Rockstar at all. However, in December 2004, games industry trade paper MCV claimed that "sources close to the project" suggested "the team is looking beyond the United States for the setting of the next title, with Europe a strong contender."[8] Furthermore, in December 2005, The Inquirer also claimed that Grand Theft Auto IV would return to London, and that the game would be split into sub-regions of London, for example: the East End, West End and City of Westminster. [9].

Maybe true/Maybe false.But maybe R* already confirmed that GTA IV will not take place in USA,maybe Europe.

Just stop with this "wrong/other side of the road " $h!t ,who respects traffic circulations in GTA?Only thoose will hav a problem.I don`t think you guys wait for the lights to be green while an mission.So stop!It will be a new experience so we`ll just have to adapt it.

Maybe this has been sad but here is it what I found today on the site www.wikipedia.com about GTA IV

Speculation about the location of GTA IV is rife, though there has been no official word from Rockstar at all. However, in December 2004, games industry trade paper MCV claimed that "sources close to the project" suggested "the team is looking beyond the United States for the setting of the next title, with Europe a strong contender."[8] Furthermore, in December 2005, The Inquirer also claimed that Grand Theft Auto IV would return to London, and that the game would be split into sub-regions of London, for example: the East End, West End and City of Westminster. [9].

Maybe true/Maybe false.But maybe R* already confirmed that GTA IV will not take place in USA,maybe Europe.

Just stop with this "wrong/other side of the road " $h!t ,who respects traffic circulations in GTA?Only thoose will hav a problem.I don`t think you guys wait for the lights to be green while an mission.So stop!It will be a new experience so we`ll just have to adapt it.

Hello, Rockstar never confirmed it so it isn't true.

Well I'm sure London would be great, and driving on the left road would certainly be a new experience which is pretty good man, but honestly, I don't really see London as exciting as for an example, Chicago, but that's just my opinion. But there's a strong possibility it will take place in London, you never know, and if it does, no problem man, I'm sure I would love it :)

And about Mexico City, yeah I agree Columbia747, it's a really big city and crowded with lots of ppl, that's a strong contender you know.