Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Errr can i just say something.Why is there gta location idea's when everyone knows its gonna be in london.It just makes sense.I think they would've made their minds up about the location years ago.

Most fans are leaning on that because of the patern, but according to my radio theory, it could be "Tokyo, China". That was really the only location that stuck with me when I listened to the radio stations on VCS, but there had to of been other locations mentioned that I just didn't catch. So who knows. "Tokyp, China" is just one of the possibilities.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Both Paradise City and Tropic City is nice man :) And yeah Tokyo, China is a possibility you know, and it sounds real fun too and quite original, I mean, Tokyo, in China? Hehe, know what I'm saying. But anyway, Ohio would be nice.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Hmm everyone's entitled to their oppinion n that ,but its just more obvious it'll be london with the music and stuff.Set in the mid to late 90's(1997 i reckon),with brit pop music,and stuff like prodigy,blur,underworld etc. :coolthumbup: Oh and someone mentioned they hint at the next place on the radio,well they talk about london and the uk non stop on vice city stories and there's loads of little references on shops etc. It just makes sense. I havent heard them mention tokyo on vcs once? when was that?

Hmm everyone's entitled to their oppinion n that ,but its just more obvious it'll be london with the music and stuff.Set in the mid to late 90's(1997 i reckon),with brit pop music,and stuff like prodigy,blur,underworld etc. :coolthumbup: Oh and someone mentioned they hint at the next place on the radio,well they talk about london and the uk non stop on vice city stories and there's loads of little references on shops etc. It just makes sense. I havent heard them mention tokyo on vcs once? when was that?

They mentioned Tokyo, China once on the VCS radio.

Yeah...I'm not saying you're lying, but I never heard London mentioned on the radio once.

Erm well ive never heard them talk about "china" .ohio? wtf OHIO? r u serious? and yes they talk about britain all the time on the radio.I think people on these forums r just biased americans anyway so it wouldnt matter what i say(i dont mean anyone in particular,just generally). But the fact is if u dont like the uk ur just gonna have to get used to it,cause u know its gonna happen.But the 60's? come on now....just because an old psone game was in the 60's, doesnt mean anything. :tongue:

Erm well ive never heard them talk about "china" .ohio? wtf OHIO? r u serious? and yes they talk about britain all the time on the radio.I think people on these forums r just biased americans anyway so it wouldnt matter what i say(i dont mean anyone in particular,just generally). But the fact is if u dont like the uk ur just gonna have to get used to it,cause u know its gonna happen.But the 60's? come on now....just because an old psone game was in the 60's, doesnt mean anything. :tongue:

Acually the owner of the site lives in England and i'm sure him and others here would love to have gta 4 set in Britain. But id Rather have it set in like Las Venturas or berry: Boise or Rio Di Jesus: Rio.

Completely agree, I'd much rather have a city like Moscow (oh yeah), Boise, Chicago or something, but London... I'm sure it would be great you know, but I'm not really for London... But hey, IF it will be London, then I'm sure it will be great man, R* know what they're doing.

Some rumors said that it`s gonna take place in New York in the 80`s(this week) `cuz R* contacted a music band that sang in the 80s.But Maybe this isn`t a clue where is gonna be set.Maybe they`re trying to make the theme song of the game (the one that appeares first when you open the game ,when you see the credits).Maybe this time R* gonna make a GTA song so that`s why they contacted a music band,or they`re gonna do the GTA 4 theme without voices (normally used in III,VC,SA).

I posted here because I think this might leave a GTA 4 Location competitor in the dust,adn that one is New York.

Yeah that's a possibility, I wouldn't mind having it in the 80s in New York (Liberty City), but damn, the 80s again? Hehe am I the only one reacting. I mean, it's nothing wrong with it, it sounds really great and all, but why not the 60s-70s for a change.

Edited by GTAPlayer

I know...I was just saying that GTA 4 might not take place in NY (that means of course Liberty City) But only God and R* knows...

How would God know? Well, GRAND THEFT AUTO 4: LAS VENTURAS!!!

=)) God knows everything.It`s just a speculation.But what about the GTA Song as the theme song?Here`s a sample from GTA SA with CJ`s Voice

What do you think?

Edited by Gycu

The answer is not that far away,only 13 days :).And I didn`t like that GTA London 1969 `cuz it was in the late 60s and I wanted a few recent thoose days,just as I want now :A present time setting in London.

Edited by Gycu