Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Dad works for Rockstar Games and when we went to Oz in 2005, Dad took millions of photos of buildings, vehicles and roads and road names and sound and video footage and said it was for a new game they were making. Rockstar North only game would be gta because all the others are fake shooting worlds. So it might well be set in Oz

Yeah I know what you're saying 2003 :) Well I guess I can't help it you know :D

Edit: Well we haven't talked about everywhere... I'm sure there's more but right now I'm a little bit gone if you know what I mean... So yeah man, let's just relax and see if we can come up with anything new, know what I'm saying.

Edited by GTAPlayer

Well yeah man, you're right about one thing Cro, it's been pretty damn much 70s and 80s lately, it would be nice to see GTA IV in present time, hopefully R* thinks the same way. Well any new location? I'm a little bit slow atm, but we've been talking about alot of places you know... Still, Moscow is what I hope for, but we'll see.

PLACES WERE GTA4 IS PROBOBLY GONNA BE AT:

- London

- Tokyo

- New York but 5 times bigger and detailed than LC

PLACES WERE GTA4 ISnt GONNA BE AT BUT WOULD BE COOL IF iT WOULD BE THERE:

- Houston/Dallas/San antonio (Texas)

- Chicago/Detroit (midwest)

- Italy (italian mob)

- Moscow, Russia

Well first of all, anything can happen man, anything, we don't know where it's going to take place in but we can always hope for the best, and I'm hoping for Moscow. But ron_nizamov96 has a point man, London is a possibility, and Tokyo is also a possiblity, Tokyo, China (yes Tokyo, China) was mentioned on the radio in VCS, and for London, well there's been some characters speaking with british accent in the past GTA games and there's more clues but I can't think of something right now. And Liberty City, oh yeah, the first city to be shown in 3D, so do you think Liberty City is going to show up again? Well good question man, if it would, then I'm sure it would certainly be bigger and all, and probably have snow, if no snow... That would really piss me off, but anyways, we can just speculate and hope for the best, know what I'm saying, oh yeah. Oh and don't forget about Idaho, also a possibility.

Edited by GTAPlayer