• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

crimes in manila???

oooh a lot!

form small time Young street gangsters to bigtime chinese mobs from hongkong

to big fat politicians and their private armies!

Drug trafficing, smuggling, kidnapping

pickpokets, snatchers, roberries NAme it we have it

even Terrorist are hiding somewhere in manila

1092734-The_skyline_of_Manila-Manila.jpg

We've already had Las Venturas in SA, remember? And yeah I know, just because Las Venturas was in SA doesn't mean it wont come back again, sure I'm not saying it's not a possibility, but I doubt it will happen you know, and personally I don't want something like Vegas again.

Yeah man, I want snow, but I rather see a city like Mexico City than Vegas, know what I'm saying. I've never said it snows in Mexio City, I'm just saying that there are still good locations for GTA IV even without snow. But yeah man, most of all, I want a location that has snow, like Moscow. :)

i have another location's suggestion for GTA4, that would be PHILADELPHIA

Like many American cities, Philadelphia saw a gradual yet pronounced rise in crime in the years following World War II. Murders peaked at 503 in 1990 for a rate of 31.5 per 100,000, and they averaged around 400 a year for most of the nineties. In 2002 the murder count hit a low of 288, but by 2006 the annual total had surged to 406.[13] Out of the ten most populous cities in the United States in 2006, Philadelphia had the highest homicide rate at 28 per 100,000 people.[14]

According to statistics from 2004, there were 5,513.5 crimes per 100,000 people in Philadelphia.[15] In 2005, going by these statistics, Philadelphia was ranked by Morgan Quitno as the 6th most-dangerous American city with a population of over 500,000 out of a total of 32 such cities. Among its neighboring Mid-Atlantic cities in the same population group, Baltimore and Washington, D.C. were ranked second- and third- most dangerous cities in the U.S. respectively, and Camden, New Jersey, across the Delaware River from Philadelphia, was ranked as the number one most dangerous city in the U.S. New York City made the safest-city list, coming in at number four.[16]

Recently, statistics released in 2006 named the Philadelphia suburb of Camden, New Jersey as the 6th most dangerous city in the country, with St. Louis, Missouri taking the number one position. This is a notable improvement from Camden's 2004 ranking as the number one most dangerous city. Philadelphia itself took the 29th spot. Unfortunately, Philadelphia experienced its highest murder rate in over a decade in 2006, with 406 murders in the city. Philadelphia, a city of 1.5 million, has more total murders than any other city in the country, including Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, and New York City which have larger populations.

American Cosa Nostra is most active in the New York metropolitan area, Philadelphia, New England (see the Patriarca crime family), Detroit, and Chicago, but has members in many other major cities around the United States and also participates in international criminal activities.

600px-Phila.jpg

for more info, open this URL:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime

Are you talking about the whole country? I don't think that's going to happen, yeah man, agree that it would rock a little bit. But this is what I think, I think we will see a new city/cities, probably Carcer or... Maybe New York (Liberty City) again? There were rumors about it on the web a couple of days ago, so you never know. I hope for something like Detroit, and Carcer is speculated to be based on Detroit, and some other cities, that would be great man. Also, Tokyo, China is a possibility (mentioned in VCS), or London. Anyway man, it's up to R*, and no matter where it's going to take place I'm sure it's going to be fckn brilliant.

Yeah man, that's a possibility 2003. Which one would you like to see the most? I'd love to see Carcer, you only saw a couple of blocks in Manhunt, I don't know how much we will see in Manhunt 2. But Carcer City would have been a damn nice location for GTA IV, and Liberty City of course, and if it's going to be Liberty again, I've mentioned it before and I'm sure you ppl can guess it, then I want some damn snow. Here's the list where I think GTA IV will take place in:

Liberty City (New York)

Carcer City (Detroit)

London

Idaho

Tokyo, China