Your GTA4 location ideas

nickchico

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah....definetely a bit bigger than that map posted...should be, about 6 times larger or so...with different climate stages and enviroments, (snowy mountains, deserts, grassy plains) real world cities will limit the posibilities of adding everything a player wants, since you cant really add fake stuff to a city that already exists, so I would say GTA4 should have it's own, custom designed non-existant city...IMO it would be better overall.

i'd like it to be in delhi, india...toomuch variation in this huge city, old, new and futuristic, somany different types of cars and different vehicals, busy streets, it'd be a challange for rockstar to do somewhat like that but i'd love it if tht happens....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Manila PHILIPPINES

very nice city

Ghettofied yet there is GLAMOUR!!!!

it is a nice setting

you know the Slumps, squatters everywhere, shanties

jobless people youth streetgangs all around its a nice setting.

just search google

for more info about manila....

and one more thing its very L.A its americanize country..

• 2 weeks later...
Well duh, it's Jamaica not Cuba... OGTAM what are you talking about? Tokyo in China I remember hearing you're radio theory a LONG time ago, but where did you hear Tokyo the LSX Airport in the first cutscene of SA? Or did you hear it on the radio of VCS?

Yeah I heard it in VCS. I added to the radio theory. Read it if you want to. Radio Theory Back Again

• 3 weeks later...