GTAStunting.com Community Video

DId I?

Edit: Anyway, the video was awsome. Daffy did I good job on it. The intro was awsome, but to be honest I thought it lacked alittle bit seing it as a community video, right. I liked Dedicated better. But, still, great video!

You say it lacked something...then you say dedicated was better :lolbounce:

Dedicated wasnt a community video, more of a nightknight and werewolf video with special appearances.

DId I?

Edit: Anyway, the video was awsome. Daffy did I good job on it. The intro was awsome, but to be honest I thought it lacked alittle bit seing it as a community video, right. I liked Dedicated better. But, still, great video!

You say it lacked something...then you say dedicated was better :lolbounce:

Dedicated wasnt a community video, more of a nightknight and werewolf video with special appearances.

lol, yeah, I know. But still, I think Dedicated was better. This video didn't have as many good stunts as Dedicated did. I thought it lacked something in the main part too. But the intro was superb.

• 11 months later...

I'v tried downloading shit from there many times on so many different computers and it doesnt work. That site blows. Whats with people getting mad about bumped topics. DONT LOOK AT THEM THEN. Would if I missed someones topic and it was old but i wanted to post about it. You want me to make a totally different topic just to respond? Plus if you dont want bumbped topics that are old...HAVE THEM DELETED. If not than shut the f*** up.