Vigilant Missions glitch

Franswurst

I was doing the Vigilante Missions with a tank, and I was at Escobar International Airport, chasing the ciminals over the runway. Now whenever I eliminated a threat, the next criminals spawned at the same place. This happened over and over, so I got alot of cash. This seems to be a glitch in the game and can be sued, to get alot of money and easily get to Level 12 (and above) of the Vigilante Missions.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have noticed that when I do the Vigilante missions that after a while it will crash to the desktop or freeze. What sucks is the last 3 times I got to the last level and just as I was about to kill the last guy it froze on me. I have tried a fresh install, without mods (even though I flipped that stupid cop car way too many times) and it still does it. I'm a little frustrated as it has happened in Brown Thunder too. I doubt its my system:

AMD Athlon 64 3700+

BFG Tech 7800GT 256MB

OCZ Platinum 2GB DDR PC-3200

Hitachi 120GB

Hitachi 250GB

Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic

Amatures. Find all your Mojo Monkeys (hidden packages), grab the Rhino from Ft. Baxter & head for the airport.

Option 2, buy the car lot, get a 6 star warrant & grab the tank (use fire to get the soldiers out). Have a car or bike in the

garage opposite from the P&S to end it when you want. Also an easy to get the FBI Rancher & the MP5.

And once again, head for the airport.

• 2 weeks later...

Brown Thunder is the best way to do the Vigilante mission. You can get the criminals just about any way and the cops are virtually not a threat (only the Police Maverick if you have 3 or more stars). I was able to get to $999999999 in roughly 2-3 hours just by using the Hunter.

• 3 months later...

Brown Thunder rocks!

You can get the same glitch as the tank where the threat appears in the same location all the time.

If you want to kill a few hours and a few hundred bad guys... Level 140 on vigilante pays $1 million, Level 200 pays $2 million - bother to go that high and you can have more money than you can find hookers to spend it on. Cracks me up when the cop and FBI cars are scrambling around on the street below you trying to stop you :lol: