Soundtrack - vague info

shawsky

I've just been on gtalcs.com and it says that, according to the latest issue of GamePro, GTA:LCS will have a 'large selection of classic rock'...if it's anything like the '80s rock on VRock then it should, well, rock!

Nothin 2 important, just thought id let you guys know in case you didnt already...

I suppose that Rockstar wouldn't like to make another contradiction, hmm? Head Radio, Chatterbox FM and Double Cleff FM are all Love Media stations. He didn't come to Liberty City until 2001 so those three stations wouldn't be there yet. However, The Zone FM, Orbit FM, and LibertySoul FM are all stations that were advertised in GTA3 but were not listenable. Perhaps they will be in LCS to fill the Love Media gap.

Maybe a metal station for once.

We did have Radio X, maybe that will make a return

Right, but I said maybe a METAL station for once. Where does your post have much to do with mine?

b*witched, spice girls, oasis, all saints, aqua. All I think had hits in 1998.

Best classic rock EVAR!

Double Cleff! What's the point!? i dont think there is anyone who had gta3 that even thought of listening to that station! I think they should most deffernatly get Game Radio and MSX FM because they where the best two stations on the game! But then again, if you can put your own mp3's on the game, things like this wouldn't matter lol.

Double Cleff! What's the point!? i dont think there is anyone who had gta3 that even thought of listening to that station! I think they should most deffernatly get Game Radio and MSX FM because they where the best two stations on the game! But then again, if you can put your own mp3's on the game, things like this wouldn't matter lol.

Game sucked ass. MSX was that techno-ish reggae-ish mix type of station, wasn't it? Well, yeah, it needs to come back. And so does RISE FM. RISE, and Chatterbox FM.

• 1 month later...

i don't care what music they have in lcs as long as they have:

a good rap station with songs from 50 cent (They should bring back

game fm radio, the others i don't care about)

at least one song from green day (Maybe Good Riddance)

and a lot of music that i've heard before, i like hearing music that i've already heard in a videogame