Gta Houston!?!?

Steven

I would like Gta4 to be based out of Houston,Texas. It has a good landscape City, Ocean, country (if you go north west). Also it is very big and a good place to have it. plz tell me your opinion.

Yes i live in Texas.

And no i am not a cowboy :jumpon:

Edited by Stealth

Eh. I want the next GTA to be a whole contry. It should include Liberty, Vice, San Andreas, London, Tokyo, appropriate contryside, desert, and tundra, plus about 6 new cities. Houston would make a good new city in the whole game but should not be the only city. I don't want Rockstar to go ass-backwards and only do one city for the next game.

• 2 months later...
But houston is a bunch of gay people if they should do a city they should do the most dangerous city in the u.s. Laredo

Chencho I have one thing to say to you or maybe 3 or something. Shut the hell up you dam douche. And why do you have to keep on going around and being a ass. Houston does not have a bunch of gay people, well actually. Every darn city has "bad" people so you just killed yourself their. Every where in every state, city, whatever their are gay people so cut it.

Now I shall say stuff more *On Topic*. Being based in Houston would be pretty cool. Their would even be a space station :D. Talk about a excellent city to have GTA in. :D

Edit: Oh so that Chencho is Mexican huh well, I was going to say something quite harsh but I won't say it.

Chencho I have one thing to say to you or maybe 3 or something. Shut the hell up you dam douche. And why do you have to keep on going around and being a ass. Houston does not have a bunch of gay people, well actually. Every darn city has "bad" people so you just killed yourself their. Every where in every state, city, whatever their are gay people so cut it.

Now I shall say stuff more *On Topic*. Being based in Houston would be pretty cool. Their would even be a space station :D. Talk about a excellent city to have GTA in. :D

Edit: Oh so that Chencho is Mexican huh well, I was going to say something quite harsh but I won't say it.

LMFAO!!!

:rofl:

That made me crack up so hard. Haha.

Anyways, yea houston has a lot of space, and the space center is definetly something to think about :)

• 4 years later...

[quote name=Kara :)' date='20 December 2009 - 01:07 PM' timestamp='1261303623' post='371229]

Dude, I would love this feature!

In the future please try to expand your post so it is more useful rather than just "I agree" and also refrain from posting in topics which have not been posted in recently, because you just bumped up a 4 year old topic.

Locked.