Fugitive

Which terrain would you prefer the MOST of in GTA 4  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which terrain would you prefer the MOST of in GTA 4

• Downtown
    • Inner City
    • Suburbs
    • Rural towns
    • Complexes (airports, area 69, the big ear, dam)
    • Natural Rural terrain (caves and mountains)

• 1 month later...

Well, we kind of NEED the downtown/city areas. And those are the most fun to drive in. And highways. I LOVE cruising ANY road with my Elegy or NRG.

I love the country side, the mountains, hills, forests, etc. It's alot of fun. But you NEED the city, too. We need both, and a good variety and amount of both.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I want a bigger countryside with big mountains.

I have a strange temptation to drive trucks up them.

I don't really like cities that are too big, but it definatly needs to be bigger.

More stunt spots :P

I agree on that bolded sentence. Stunting really helps on increasing the game's replayability.

I want the city with urban themed spots to be increased. Vice City sucked at this point, and Liberty City was the best. But San Andreas won because it is literally balanced.

I would like

some parts of the city look more the the bad side of detroit in robocop (if you can remember that movie)

or another example would be escape from new york with the snake plisken dude

gta3 was kinda like that Port land was ghetto and dark looking and shoreside vale was full of mansions.

I dunno but I get off on abondaned buildings and anarchy, not sure if I would like to live for real in a place like that being chaotic and lawless and garabage everywhere with garabage cans used as fireplaces on the sidewalk, but I like movies that protray it and games the most cuase you can become

part of it.

Edited by Sabin

I would like

some parts of the city look more the the bad side of detroit in robocop (if you can remember that movie)

or another example would be escape from new york with the snake plisken dude

gta3 was kinda like that Port land was ghetto and dark looking and shoreside vale was full of mansions.

I dunno but I get off on abondaned buildings and anarchy, not sure if I would like to live for real in a place like that being chaotic and lawless and garabage everywhere with garabage cans used as fireplaces on the sidewalk, but I like movies that protray it and games the most cuase you can become

part of it.

The bolded ones are very great suggestions! It will feel more realistic if like:

When the snow falls, the terrains and roads will be more prone to slipperiness, and the character can catch a flu or something, or lose his stamina until he can smoke/eat/drink

or HEAT his hands on the garbage-can-fire-places.

I really like that

and the character can catch a flu or something, or lose his stamina until he can smoke/eat/drink

or HEAT his hands on the garbage-can-fire-places.

No no no. No more that kind of realism. You can't see these things even in sims. you DON'T lose stamina if you're cold or you don't eat/drink (although stamina isn't affected by that. in real life you would lose stamina if you don't train or get lazy) you can't catch a flu or any other illness. even that stuff in SA were too much realism, and now this. the next life-simulation would be called GTA4, not sims - fight against that! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

• 2 months later...

i chose inner city because i think the plot should be about street racing, that would be the best story line EVER! i seriously think they should do that. it would be so cool if u can mod your cars as much as need for speed underground 2! and it would be sick if like random cars were street racers around the inner cities and u can race them . the plot should also involve street racing! i mean it would be great.. kind of like fast and furious , how they mixed guns and action plot with street racing, just a way better plot. :lolbounce: