Gta San Andreas lifes a beach Please Help

I hope this is the right spot to put this since its a glitch or bug idk but I'm playing san andreas on my xbox one and yeah its lifes a beach I know the alternate way of doing the gang memeber in the car way but for some reason even when i put the max respect cheat on i cant recruit gang members the green triangle dont appear they just stand their i aim I press up down left right on the D pad but it wont work neither button and I wanna get pass this mission idk what to do please help,

20 hours ago, DenilCartel said:

I hope this is the right spot to put this since its a glitch or bug idk but I'm playing san andreas on my xbox one and yeah its lifes a beach I know the alternate way of doing the gang memeber in the car way but for some reason even when i put the max  showbox  respect cheat on i cant recruit gang members the green triangle dont appear they just stand their i aim I press up down left right on the D pad but it wont work neither button and I wanna get pass this mission idk what to do speed test please help,

issuee got solved!!