Sign in to follow this  
Righty

MySpace Profile

Thanks, I needed a laugh.

how do you get pictures as a signiture when I go to my controls and go to edit signiture it comes up with space to write text could someone help me. :down:

how do you get pictures as a signiture when I go to my controls and go to edit signiture it comes up with space to write text could someone help me. :down:

That's where you do it. These aren't pre-made signatures that just happen to have our names on them. You make them, or have them made, host them online, and then type in the URL into the "signature" area in between IMG tags((which are [.img][./img], but without the periods)).

EDIT: WTF? Why did you post that in this topic, and why did you quote her post that had NOTHING to do with signatures?

That's where you do it. These aren't pre-made signatures that just happen to have our names on them. You make them, or have them made, host them online, and then type in the URL into the "signature" area in between IMG tags((which are [.img][./img], but without the periods)).

EDIT: WTF? Why did you post that in this topic, and why did you quote her post that had NOTHING to do with signatures?

DAMN I forgot the site were you host pics can you tell me.

And I posted it here cause this is the only place people were on in

DAMN I forgot the site were you host pics can you tell me.

And I posted it here cause this is the only place people were on in

Dude, we're all over the forums. Try the HELP forums. Try searching in other topics before randomly posting it in a completely irrelevant topic.