Sign in to follow this  
Cam.

GTA-Forums.com, redone.

Well, I had some troubles with the old forums. Some I do not want to mention. :blush: So yeah, had to restart. New skin, better overall quality of the message board. I hope you all will join up again. Thanks.

Bah, are you all too lazy to copy and paste or type gta-forums.com into your address bar? I hope not. :thumbsdown:

yah it looks pretty good. And I am sort of lazy so thanks for posting the link their

Yes I know that domain was bought by Chris long before you were born son. I just say that if I were a GTA fan being introduced to the web and I will find my way at GTA-Forums.com I will rather go to GTAForums.com.

Well anyway enjoy GTA-Forums. Maybe you should make it a forum board to people that get banned at the real GTAForums and then they can come and post again at GTAForums just with the hyphen in the middle.

Well anyway enjoy GTA-Forums. Maybe you should make it a forum board to people that get banned at the real GTAForums and then they can come and post again at GTAForums just with the hyphen in the middle.

Adriaan,

Why don't you go to hell? I see no reason to talk down about my site just because I use a similar domain. You are a jerk. An extremly out of line jerk. I don't talk about your site in a bad way. Maybe I should start?

No, that is just the truth I am saying by having a domain such as GTA-Forums.com . Same goes for the GTA-four.net / GTA-four.com domains. I mean when you see that, you will rather go to either gta4.net or gtafour.com. Oh and I won't call it a site... it is more like a forum board :blink:

No, that is just the truth I am saying by having a domain such as GTA-Forums.com . Same goes for the GTA-four.net / GTA-four.com domains. I mean when you see that, you will rather go to either gta4.net or gtafour.com. Oh and I won't call it a site... it is more like a forum board  :blink:

No, some people would rather go to smaller sites/forums like mine because at GTAF, if you disagree with the staff on one thing, welcome to the ban group.

ah ok, well too bad your board is offline. I wanted to visit it with that interesting shocking red skin.

I am accutally buying IPB 2.1 and a extreme pixels skin.

@ the skin issue:

That was just me and my other staff muffing around with the skin, trying to make something. :P