Steven

Have you reserved your copy yet?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Have you reserved your copy yet?

• Yes
    • No
    • I will later
    • whatever

Yep. Reserved it fully in July. Also, October 25th is confirmed because that's what it says at the end of the LCS trailer.

Which is a badass trailer.

I reserved mine((but haven't finished paying on it, I'm lazy)) in..... Gotta check my receipt....

Ok, I pre-ordered mine on April 15th. :lol:

Im gettin my copy from ASDA (Wallmart) because they don't take pre-orders. I got my San Andreas from there, I was the first one :D And ASDA is fairly cheap aswell

Um.... Just so you know, Wal-Mart is NO cheaper than ANYONE when it comes to games. Seriously. Things like games and consoles and stuff, they are the SAME price as EVERYONE else. My mom wouldn't like to believe it, but 49.99 is the same price as 49.99.

Um.... Just so you know, Wal-Mart is NO cheaper than ANYONE when it comes to games. Seriously. Things like games and consoles and stuff, they are the SAME price as EVERYONE else. My mom wouldn't like to believe it, but 49.99 is the same price as 49.99.

No psp games are £35 in England but I got Wipeout from Asda for £32,cheap as chips(ish)... The point I was trying to make is that I can get it on the release hour without preordering

Edited by 888ball

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...