Have you reserved your copy yet?

Have you reserved your copy yet?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Have you reserved your copy yet?

• Yes
    • No
    • I will later
    • whatever

Have you reserved your copy of GTALCS? And Game Crazy (US)said its coming out October 25,2005. w00t!(Game Crazy is like EB Games)

I just reserved my copy. I'm glad to. :D

Edited by Stealth

Yep. Reserved it fully in July. Also, October 25th is confirmed because that's what it says at the end of the LCS trailer.

Which is a badass trailer.

I reserved mine((but haven't finished paying on it, I'm lazy)) in..... Gotta check my receipt....

Ok, I pre-ordered mine on April 15th. :lol:

Im gettin my copy from ASDA (Wallmart) because they don't take pre-orders. I got my San Andreas from there, I was the first one :D And ASDA is fairly cheap aswell

I still have to get a PSP first. I'm hoping for like Amazon or somewhere to bundle a PSP with LCS and reduce the price :)

well here in the U.S where i liove the psp has gone down 5-50 dollars in some stores.

Im gettin my copy from ASDA (Wallmart) because they don't take pre-orders. I got my San Andreas from there, I was the first one :D And ASDA is fairly cheap aswell

Um.... Just so you know, Wal-Mart is NO cheaper than ANYONE when it comes to games. Seriously. Things like games and consoles and stuff, they are the SAME price as EVERYONE else. My mom wouldn't like to believe it, but 49.99 is the same price as 49.99.

Well in England basically every online store (amazon, gameplay, game, play....etc.) are usually always at least £5 cheaper than and in store prices, Thats why I always buy games and stuff online, saves me money :D

Um.... Just so you know, Wal-Mart is NO cheaper than ANYONE when it comes to games. Seriously. Things like games and consoles and stuff, they are the SAME price as EVERYONE else. My mom wouldn't like to believe it, but 49.99 is the same price as 49.99.

No psp games are £35 in England but I got Wipeout from Asda for £32,cheap as chips(ish)... The point I was trying to make is that I can get it on the release hour without preordering

Edited by 888ball

well actually when I get my psp that will be way after GTA LCS comes out so I won't have to reserve it because when I get my psp it will already be out lol :P

Wow, most of you guys voted yes. Actually made the effort to get it on day 1. I'd just run down to the store a week later or something... Wait, I have no PSP, but just speaking for a friend.

does anyone know if the october release date is an international one or just for north america

i don't think that it's an international release date because most stores here in New Zealand are promoting it's release for october 28 not 25

Edited by nickc

Im going to get a psp soon but if i do get a psp it it will be around january i think or november any way any one knw were to get a cheap essential pack for the psp i live in england by the way. And my first game that i get will be lcs