Ratchet & Clank 3

insane_pyro28

w00t It's official now there in production of Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal.

I saw some of the screens already, pretty good graphics.

This time the game is gonna have online capability (which sucks for me since I don't have anetwork adapter <_< ) and multiplayer deathmatches and stuff...

I love the Ratchet & Clank series! I beat R&C2 3 times and unlocked EVERYTHING in the game ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

R&C2 was cool, but the plot licked ass, and it was nowhere near as funny as R&C1.

I've beaten both of them loads of times, though.

Y'know what really pisses me off? In the US version of R&C2, Slim Cognito's ship shack sells about ten more different paint jobs than the UK version!

I hope they include something like the Insomniac museum again in R&C3. That rocked!

yeah that was cool, that Electrolyzer puzzle to get to the Test Tower was a bitch! lol

Did you find the cheat way to get to the Insomniac Museum from the grind rails onto the grass on planet Boldan? that was pretty sweet.

Did you nlock everything in the game like all 30 skill points and things also?

P.s. I thought R&C2 was funnier than the first one like the stupid lines like "ask yourself are you man enough, brave enough, insane enough to take on two of he galaxy's most feircest beasts? If you answered yes you're a big fat liar" and the test facilities commercials was good...

The funniest part from R&C1 I thought though was when Drek said "of course by me extracting a big portion away from your planet, it will cause your planet to cycle and rotate and spin out of orbit but hey sacrifices must be made ^_^