Big Community Thread

Chris

12 hours and nine minutes here. Last Christmas, we opened our gifts at 12:05 A.M. Hopefully, we'll wait until 5 in the morning this time.

Same here. Well, it was a little past 12:05, but yeah. Couldn't sleep.

Went out today to get a toolbox for my Uncle's truck (and saw some hicks on the way out.. haha.) Rode with my cousin in his '00 Eclipse. It has some work done to it, pretty impressive.

Watching South Park right now. It's the Woodland Critter Christmas episode.

Side Note: I can't believe I stayed up for seven hours watching Inuyasha. Inuyasha: Fire on Mystic Island was ruined because they kept going to a commericial break every six minutes. Believe me, I checked. I watch six minutes and then a friggin' commericial.

I got LOST SERIES TWO on dvd wow best present ever. Afterwards I said to my mum that if that wasnt under the tree I would probably cry. Which is true. Now I have the LOST QUEST on the 29th 17 1/2 hours of LOST series 2 cant wait. You lose the will to live by the end but my god its worth it.

Hi. My name is Joonas Tensing and I'm 14. I live in Estonia. I have always lived here. But when I grow up, I want to live in UK.

I was born on December 14th, 1992. My parents live together. I'm happy they do. They have been living together for 15 years and probably will until the end of their lives. I live in a 2 room apartment in a city called Tallinn. We have a quite poor family.

but most of us have a mobile/cellphone don't we?

I don't have a cellphone. But that's because I don't want one. Don't know if we can afford to buy me one though...

I have a sister and a brother. My sister is 28 and brother is 24. My mom had another husband years ago. They had 2 kids. My brother and my sister. My mom and him broke up because he was drinking. Then my mom met my dad. That's my family. I go to a school with 1000 pupils. I love the school. I have B's mostly. Some A's and some C's too.

That's my life. Not a huge description but it'll do. Anyway thats my life and I'm grateful for what it and for the things I have.

Hi. My name is Joonas Tensing and I'm 14. I live in Estonia. I have always lived here. But when I grow up, I want to live in UK.

I was born on December 14th, 1992. My parents live together. I'm happy they do. They have been living together for 15 years and probably will until the end of their lives. I live in a 2 room apartment in a city called Tallinn. We have a quite poor family.

but most of us have a mobile/cellphone don't we?

I don't have a cellphone. But that's because I don't want one. Don't know if we can afford to buy me one though...

I have a sister and a brother. My sister is 28 and brother is 24. My mom had another husband years ago. They had 2 kids. My brother and my sister. My mom and him broke up because he was drinking. Then my mom met my dad. That's my family. I go to a school with 1000 pupils. I love the school. I have B's mostly. Some A's and some C's too.

That's my life. Not a huge description but it'll do. Anyway thats my life and I'm grateful for what it and for the things I have.

Funny funny

I've always had the feeling you'll come back. Meh, didn't take any time to figure out.

Toddlers are stupid, but true to life in The Sims 2. I saw mine spashing around in toilet water last night!

HAHA. Good to see it's working for you. What're the new features in it from The Sims 1? I'm too lazy to actually go look it up.

Question for everyone.. how long is an average phone convorsation for ya'll? Like.. to people that're really significant, like a best friend... hot girl... uhh, yeah. Mines probably around 15 minutes :/ Even with my best friends (3 girls) it's just like.. bleh. Not a long time at all.

Hm, now I'm home. I've seen Apocalyptico tonight. Although I've heard from others that it's just scenes of violence connected with a story, it was much better than I thought. Besides, I find all that violence in the movies funny. It's fun to see how far will a certain director go. Since this was directed by Mel Gibson it was hillarious. And the movie had it's funny moments aswell. I'd give it 4/5.

Oh yes, I have a quite interesting homework to do. Write 2 movie reviewes. I'm sure to do that one :P