Big Community Thread

Chris

I have made the island happy and have completed the LOST QUEST PART 2, so much fun. I ahve photos of me and my quest friend. We started at 10am and finished a 3am exactly. We had no technical difficulties this time thank god. This time we didnt lose the will to live either which was a first. It was a sucessful quest.

Anyone going to any parties tonight? I plan to spend new year with a bottle of beer in one hand, a girl in the other.

Well like I've told you yesterday on MSN, I'm going to a concert on the main square...But beer? Man, you need a better taste :S If you really need to have both hands busy then dualwield the girls.

I didn't stay up for New Year's Eve. I didn't have crap to celebrate with. With no fireworks, what's the point of staying up that long? Plus, I had to get back to my regular sleeping schedule because school starts on the third.

I bought The Sims 2 University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, and Glamour Life yesterday. Man, did those cost a hell of a lot of money! I also bought Half Baked and all three Fast and Furious movies. But what the hell, Wal-Mart didn't have How High!

Lolz, my day is pretty f***ed up now. I've stayed out till like 3:30am, fell asleep after 4am (yeah, I was listening to 4:AM Forever when I got home :P). So I woke up at 2pm, had breakfast and had lunch half an hour later. Now I just can't accept the fact that I woke up 2 hours ago and the night's already falling :S (we need this smilie).

It was okay at the square, but far from perfect. I was stuck with some gay fireworks but I've still scared the shit out of some people with even worse fireworks. Then, the booze was crap. Only beer and some wine. And I don't like any of those. I've just had some beer and that's it. I've missed vodka and my gf :( . But the guys were just ok. We went to a private party afterwards but it was kinda empty so we've left (but we did eat something there, god I was hungry). Then we stayed a bit out and vandalized a few properties (it was my idea because they have low quality merchandise so when I go shoplifting all I get is loads of crap). After that we've gone homes and I've faced my biggest evemy that night - crossing the road. Lolz I was so f***ed up that I've waited till the light was red and then realised in the middle of the road that I should've waited and had to run. That repeated all the way home.