Big Community Thread

Chris

Well college today was truly magical. First day back and 1/3 of my teachers was in. The one teacher thats was in was the one I didnt do the homework for and the ones I spent News years Day doing bloody essays werent in. I spent my mroning whacking my printer as it werent working and had to get my mate to print it for me.

Remember how I told you that I would have Family and Child Development this semester? I am one of two males in that class! Hmm, and those girls aren't that bad.......not much competition with that other dude!

Haha. Pics or shens! :P

I met one girl today. She didn't look that good, and she's absolutely insane. We'll just have to see who's in my two new classes (Got those changed earlier today)

And some girl passed out from drinking 1/5 vodka today. I'm guessing that means 20 percent alcohol. She passed out in my 3rd period class and had to go to the hospital because of poisoning, too.

Freshman can refer to a student's first year in high school and college.

I learned about drugs and how to tell if someone is going to attempt suicide in Home Ec. today. That wasn't taught, I was just looking through the book my teacher passed out to the class. We were learning about decision-making until I got bored and started looking through the book.